Wednesday 23 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #24 Wedding..( a bit lash out of past)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

After the haldi (turmeric) ceremony, mehndi (henna) ceremony got over and then sangeet. (I don’t wanna drag this all as I am fed up with writing wedding scenes now..)

The wedding..

 Bride and groom :

Vansh sits on the horse and they all dance and the baraat arrives at Riddhima’s house, who is brought by her brother and friends. Anand gives Riddhima’s hand on Vansh’s hand and they both smile (Riddhima and Vansh) . They both reach the mandap.

In the center of the mandap, a fire is kindled. They both exchange the floral garlands. Vansh makes Riddhimaa wear a nuptial chain , and vermillion. Then, they both step around the fire. Aarohi and Anand bid goodbye to Riddhima, while she cried a bit. They sit in Vansh’s car and make an exit . When they reach VR Mansion, and behind them a man comes with Anand and Aarohi. 

Vansh : What happened mom ? 

Aarohi : I don’t know, this guy brought me here..

Vansh looks at him and fumes with anger,” What are you doing here ??”

Kabir : Actually, aunt I wanna tell you something

Vansh : First tell me, how did you escape ?

Kabir : I haven’t . See these handcuffs and police standing in front of VR Mansion. I am going back just..Aarohi aunt, this is not an arranged marriage..

Aarohi : For this, you brought me here ? Fool I know, Uma told me….

Vansh : What ?? When mom ?

Uma: I thought it would be wrong, so I told. 

Vansh : Thanks mom , I was going to tell but then I thought I will plan something..

Uma : No problem..

Aarohi : Anand , now let’s go

Anand :Hmm

They both make an exit. 

Vansh : Oops ! Kabir, your plan failed..Inspector, come here and take him back. 

Inspector comes and takes Kabir back. They both perform the post wedding rituals. 

Siya : Bhabhi, now you can go to your room and bhai you too..

Riddhima and Vansh left. Their room : 

Riddhima : Wow..

Vansh : Thanks

Riddhima : To the room (giggling) 

Vansh : Fine 

Riddhima : Vansh , you know once, we wanted to kill each other..

Vansh : Haan , if peon hadn’t stopped us , we would have

Riddhima keeps her finger on his lips and says,”Shhh..Our relationship started from our enmity..Now forget that..” 

Flashback : 4 years ago : 

Vansh : I will kill her

Riddhima : Before you kill me, I will kill you ..How dare you touch me..YOU 

Vansh : Shut up 

Riddhima : No, I won’t

They both picked a knife and headed. The peon came in between and settled it down. 

Flashback ends. 

Riddhima starts crying..

Vansh : What happened ? 

Riddhima : Remembering that incident

Vansh : Shh..Forget it 

Riddhima : Hey.

They both talked for about 1 hour and then slept. The next morning, Riddhima wakes up and finds herself in Vansh’s arms , she caresses her face . 

Vansh : Good morning, sweetheart..

Riddhima : You were awake ? 

Vansh : Yeah.

Riddhima tries to get up but falls. 

Vansh : Once you are stuck in my trap , you can’t get out by your choice..

He smirks. 

Question Time : 

Why did Vansh say the last line ? What will he do ? 

 

That’s all guys, I wanna inform you that the new ff is coming tomorrow as I won’t be updating on 25th , my pc has to go for installation of antivirus . 

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #24 Wedding..( a bit lash out of past) appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/23/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: