Tuesday 22 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #22 Love is in the air !!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

You all don’t have idea how happy I am..My Insta account reached 100+ followers. Thanks a lot all of you..The new ff is starting from 25th December. Thank you so much..

Episode starts as..,

Next day, Riddhima is busy with her work , and Vansh enters..Riddhima gets angry.

Riddhima : I have told you 100 times Vansh..not to come here.

Vansh : Now it’s 101..

Riddhima : Ugh, go now

Myra : Wow ,  Vansh Sir again here..Ma’am he is your 

Riddhima : My fiance..Happy ??

Myra : Is it so ? 

Riddhima : We are going to marry in four days , now do your exercises. 

Vansh : Calm down Riddhima

Riddhima : YOU , If you want to meet me naa , call me somewhere else..but please, for god’s sake don’t  come here..

Vansh (tries to control his laugh ) : Fine, Miss. Angry Ahuja

Riddhima : Shh..By the way , why did you come here ??

Vansh : To invite you for a farmhouse trip , only me and you.

Myra (interrupts) : O wow..

Riddhima whispers Vansh,”If you won’t scold this girl, I will break the engagement”

Vansh (in anger tone) (to Myra) : YOU girl , stop flirting with me, next time I won’t spare you

Myra leaves. 

Riddhima : Good boy ! 

Vansh : I know..

Riddhima : So, when are we going ? 

Vansh : Today evening 5 pm..

Riddhima : I will pack , now go..If you stay here then I will leave this .

Vansh : No , I am going..

Riddhima : Bye

Vansh : Bye..

Vansh leaves. 

Now at Riddhima’s house in the evening at 5 pm. 

Riddhima : Mom , pack this also 

Aarohi : I will but tell me where you are going ? 

Riddhima : Accha..I am going with my fiance to a farmhouse trip , we will be back by tomorrow eve. 

Aarohi : Accha..Enjoy..with your fiance.

Riddhima : Be quick otherwise he will think I am always late.

Vansh (enters) : Right..You are

Riddhima : Ugh, see mom..

Vansh : BE quick Riddhima..

Riddhima : Just 5 secs

Vansh : 1-2-3-4-5 now , let’s go 

Riddhima :  Wait..

After 5 mins,

Riddhima : Let’s go now

Vansh : Hmm

Riddhima : Bye mom 

Aarohi : Bye

In the car..,

Riddhima : What we will do there ? 

Vansh : Fun..It’s like a pre- honeymoon 

Riddhima : Waah

At the farmhouse : 

Riddhima : Woah ! IT’s so beautiful

Vansh : Hnaa..Accha, listen freshen up and then we have something to do

Riddhima : Hmm…

Vansh (handing a bag) : Wear this 

Riddhima : Fine..

Riddhima goes and wears it. 

Vansh (looking at her) : Gorgeous , beautiful , awesome, excellent

Riddhima : Enough..

Vansh plays a song. And they both dance.

Jo akh lad jaave

Saari raat neend na aave

Meinu bada tadpaave

Dil chain kahin na paave paave paaveJo akh lad jaave

Saari raat neend na aave

Meinu bada tadpaave

Dil chain kahin na paave paave paave

Tarsaave, tere bin yeh reh na paave

Maahi jo tu na aave aave aave…Akh lad jaave

Saari raat neend na aave

Meinu bada tadpave

Dil chain kahin na paave paave paave(Badshah Rap)

Eh eh eh!

Le gayi meri jaan, haan teri ek look

Badshah ke gaane ki jaise koi hook

Dekh ke chandaa vi gaya tujhe chhup

Baat meri sunn baby bilkul chupp Le gayi meri jaan, haan teri ek look

Badshah ke gaane ki jaise koi hook

Dekh ke chandaa vi gaya tujhe chhup

Baat meri sunn baby bilkul chupp

The song finishes and they both are looking into each other’s eyes and Vansh is holding Riddhima in his arms (in thumbnail) After some time, he lifts her down . 

Riddhima : Is something special today ? (giving a naughty smile)

Vansh : It’s our fifth  meeting anniversary dear..

Riddhima : Well , I knew…I was testing you..

Vansh : My gift ?

Riddhima : Wait, I am bringing…

She brings the gift.

Vansh : A unique gift…I loved it..and you 

Riddhima (blushes) : Thanks and your gift ??

Vansh hands over a gift. 

Riddhima : Wow..Cute teddy…Love you Vansh..

Vansh : Love you too..

They were adoring their gifts . 

Vansh : Vaise, you are a gift for me by god. 

Riddhima : You too..

Vansh : So now..

Riddhima : Now what ??

Vansh : Do you drink ?

Riddhima : Yeah , I drink juice, cold drinks, tea , coffee

Vansh : Arreyyy…I am asking of

Riddhima : Water, Milk ??

Vansh : Noo

That’s all for today, do tell your reviews. Thanks again for 100+ followers, I repeat the new ff is coming on 25th of December

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #22 Love is in the air !! appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/22/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: