Monday 21 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #21 Unknown ??

Hyy all, I hope you all are fine..

Episode starts as..,

Vansh : Angre, buckle up, we have to find Riddhima soon..

Angre : Yes boss

Vansh drives the car and they both reach a house. Vansh takes his gun out  and secretly tries to enter inside. 

Other side :

Person : Riddhima, it’s almost two hours and your Vansh didn’t came here..So sad

Riddhima : You , it’s almost two not two

Person : Whatever

The person tries to go close towards Riddhima , but a bullet passes in between both . 

Person : Oh, Vansh you are back.

Vansh (smirks) : Yes Mr. Unknown or Mr. Aryan  ( Woohoo…You are alright…)

Angre catches Aryan and the police enter with two people. 

Riddhima : Kabir..I knew that you did it but Ragini you ??

Ragini : Money…

Riddhima : I didn’t know that you would fall for too much money..

Vansh :Riddhima, people can do anything for money..Anyways, will you three tell us about your plan..

Inspector : Wait, 2 more are here..

Riddhima : Mrs. D’ Souza and Ramanand ???

Vansh : So, here is the whole gang of evils..

( Mrs. D’Souza is Vansh’s servant , Ramanand is Riddhima’s servant (but now was)) 

Aryan : Riddhima is my obsession and I wanted the history to again repeat itself..

Kabir : I too wanted Riddhima , but she loved Vansh..I couldn’t bear it more..

Ragini : They both offered me money to help them..

Ramanand : And money is everything for me

Mrs. D’ Souza : But me, I was blackmailed..

The 5 of them worked and did all this . Ramanand and Mrs. D’Souza kept the chits in the house.

Vansh : Interesting…Very interesting..Inspector, make sure that Aryan , Kabir , Ragini and Ramanand should be jailed and Mrs. D’Souza , you leave this city with your family today..This is the last chance, because you were blackmailed..

Mrs. D’Souza : Ok boss..

Mrs. D’Souza left. 

Vansh : Inspector, if the 4 are bailed out or what , then you see…

Inspector : Ok sir..

Inspector took the criminals with him . Riddhima was crying . Vansh went to her to console her. 

Vansh : Riddhima, stop crying..Bas

Riddhima : No Vansh..

Vansh : So, you won’t stop crying

Riddhima : no 

Vansh : Fine 

Vansh starts tickling her. She laughs. 

Riddhima : Now let’s go home, This is the final day treatment of Siya, if she gets well then ok , otherwise..

Vansh : Otherwise..

Riddhima : Nothing, let’s go home..

They reach VR Mansion and all the emotional dramas and all…

Riddhima : Siya,  come forward.

Siya moves her wheelchair towards her. Riddhima takes an injection in order to make Siya stand , because she thinks that shock will help Siya to be on her feet. She moves closer with the injection.

Siya : Riddhi…no…noo..go away ..

After 15 mins, Siya stands from the wheelchair and Riddhima smilesSiya notices herself and gets happy.

Siya : Thanks Riddhima..

Riddhima : Say thanks to your bhai..

Siya : Thank you bhai 

Siya hugs Vansh . Vansh’s eyes get teary..Riddhima brings a handkerchief and wipes out his tears. Siya breaks the hug. 

Vansh : Riddhima, I don’t know how to thank you..

Riddhima : Wait, I will tell you..You have to bring a bouquet of roses for me and thank me. 

Vansh : Just this much ? Ok

Vansh rings someone and brings a bouquet of roses which he gives to Riddhima. 

Vansh : Happy ? 

Riddhima : Hmm..

Everybody leaves giving them their time. 

Riddhima : Vansh, you know about my likings but what about yours..

Vansh : Well , I like you..

Riddhima : Are you flirting with me ? 

Vansh : Any doubt ? 

Riddhima : No

They both laugh. 

Riddhima : Hey, everyone left..

Vansh : So, it’s good for us…

Riddhima : Aha..Boy..You are in flirty mood not me

Vansh : No issues at all , I will change your mood..

Riddhima : Vansh..In 5 days, our marriage is there..Behave

Vansh : I know we aren’t married yet , so just saying

Riddhima and Vansh  laugh..

Riddhima : It’s 6, I think I should leave now..

Vansh : Yes…Bye..Take care..Love you

Riddhima : Bye and Love you too

Riddhima leaves. 

Vansh : From the time you have come into my life, it’s just like heaven..I hope it will remain like a heaven only, sweetheart…

I know it’s short as I was busy in one of the Wattpad stories , as It is just going to end. Also, It seems like you all aren’t interested that I should bring the new ff soon, well it’s ok , I will get a break till 100 followers , because ff  will come then only if there will be 100..Bye 

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #21 Unknown ?? appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/21/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: