Saturday 12 December 2020

Devakshi An Eternal Love Saga – Ft.Arranged Marriage Love A Twist In Tale Episode 24

Hai friends here is the next episode. Hope you will enjoy this too like the previous one

Dev leaves for office in a really grumpy mood after all the happenings. Sona is at home as she is having afternoon duty

Radharani: Sonakshi beta you should have not spoken in between if not Neha would not have gone like this

Ishwari stares at her.

Sona: Sorry Maamiji

Sona gets up and goes to her room. RR’s words keep ringing in her ears. The scene freezes.

Its night Dev comes home late

Ishwari: Dev..where is Sonakshi

Dev: What does that mean maa

Ishwari: I thought you will pick her up

Dev: Sona isn’t back yet..wait..

Dev calls Sona but her mobile is off. He calls the receptionist

Dev: I’m Mr.Dev Dixit..is Sona there

Receptionist: Sir..mam has left long ago

Dev gets upset

Dev: Maa did anything happen here..

Nikki: Woh..Maamiji

Nikki stops as Rhea gestures her to stay silent

Dev: What about Maami…tell me..(he shouts)

Vicky: Maa..will you never stay silent..Nikki tell what happened

Nikki tells them the happenings

Dev: Then I know where she will be

Dev storms the house

Its Bose house.
Bijoy: Aaj achanak surprise dene ka plan..is everything alright beta

Sona: Yes Baba..it’s just

Asha whispers to Elena: It doesn’t seem right to me

Dev rushes inside

Bijoy: Arrey Dev..so you are also a part of this surprise

Dev in mind: Sona hasn’t said anything it seems..let’s play along

Dev: Haan baba..just like that

Asha: Wow nice

Dev: Woh.aun..sorry sorry Maa…I came straight from office ..can..I…just freshen up

Asha: Sure beta..Sona take Dev to your room

Sona and Dev go inside. Sona latches the door

Dev: Why did you come without informing

Sona: Dev..I’m…the cause of all problems…so I…thought …

Dev slaps her in irritation

Dev: Did you even know how scared I was..till I saw you here…I …just came here by a guess..so..till I saw your face…my heart was not with me…why don’t you understand that Sonakshi…Maami…is like that only…you know right…Dr.Bose…why are you silent say something

Sona: It’s not Dr.Bose it’s Mrs.Dixit

Dev: If so you would not come like this…if you really think yourself as Mrs.Dixit..why did you do this

Dev’s eyes get wet. Sona hugs him

Sona: Dev..I did not want to add fuel to the burning fire…that’s why…

Dev: You can never do that…your heart has only water which silents all big flames and not fuel…

Sona: Sorry…please one last time

Dev: If this repeats then I won’t be a human

The episode freezes

PRECAP: NEIL AND NATASHA SEEK DEV’s HELP. SONA MEETS RANVEER.

HEY GUYS DONT FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS EPISODE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

The post Devakshi An Eternal Love Saga – Ft.Arranged Marriage Love A Twist In Tale Episode 24 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/12/2020 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: