Tuesday 17 November 2020

Love after arrange marriage Ep-34- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Love after arrange marriage Ep-34- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Hey guys, I hope you all are fine at your homes..

Episodes starts as..,

Riddhima: Its my best birthday ever..

Tears roll down from her eyes, she gets emotional..

Vansh takes his handkerchief and wipes out..

Siya and Shweta leave and closes the door..

Vansh and Riddhima share a moment…

Riddhima : Thank you so much Vansh …

Vansh : For ?

Riddhima : For making my birthday special …

Vansh : Thank you to you…

Riddhima : For ?

Vansh : For making my life special..

They both smile…

Like this 5-6 months passes…

Its night time,

Riddhima rushes to the washroom and is vomiting …

Vansh notices and goes to her…

He says,”Your delivery date is arriving..”

Riddhima cleans herself and goes to her bed ..

Riddhima : But still 2 months are there…

Vansh : First , I will call the doctor ..

He calls the doctor..

Doctor comes..She checks up Riddhima and ..

Doctor  : Mr. Rai Singhania , you will have to admit her in the hospital ..

Vansh : Ok doctor. ..Thank you..

Riddhima is admitted..

The doctor comes, she checks up Riddhima and takes to Operation Theater

Vansh comes to the room (hospital )

He’s surprised to see a baby and Riddhima ..

He gets happy..

Vansh : Aww…My cute baby ..Riddhima – she’s girl ?

Riddhima : Hmm…My cutie…

Vansh informs at his home and at Riddhima’s too …

They come and bless her…

They all congratulate Vansh and Riddhima …

Vansh calls Ajay ..

Vansh : Distribute some sweets among our relatives and to the poor..

Ajay : Why sir ?

Vansh : Vansh Rai Singhania has been blessed with a baby girl ..

Ajay : Wow sir , Congratulations !

Vansh : Thanks ..

He cuts the call..

Doctor : Congratulations , Mr.  and Mrs. Rai Singhania but let me tell you that the baby is very sensitive and her immunity is very weak ..So , you will have to take care…

Vansh : Yes doctor …

Vansh plays with baby…

Vansh : Aww..My cutie.I suggest you my fairy don’t become like Riddhima mom ..Ok?

Riddhima : Waah …(she beats him in a sweet way )

Vansh : Why you had beaten me ..

Riddhima : My fairy ? Its our fairy and also don’t become like Riddhima mom..Ha

Vansh : Ohk sorry…

Riddhima is sleepy so she sleeps …

Vansh pulls her cheeks (Riddhima’s)

Riddhima wakes up and says,”Vansh , I’m not newborn ok? I am not kid don’t pull my cheeks..”

Vansh : Oh , sorry you both look same ..

Riddhima : Hehe !!

Vansh laughs ..

 

 

Comment

The post Love after arrange marriage Ep-34- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/17/2020 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: