Thursday 12 November 2020

Lockdown Ki Love Story 12th November 2020 Written Episode Update

Lockdown Ki Love Story 12th November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Sonam saying fine, this is a small price for this proof. Raghav stops Sonam and takes knife from her. He says you always impress me, you are amazing, I know this proof is imp for you, give me time, I will think and tell you the price, you also think of the price, take care. He showers flowers on her and says good night. Everyone talks about Sonam. Dhruv says if there is a proof, then Milky will go out. Ankita says Shashi has come. Shashi comes to them. Dhruv asks where did you go. Shashi says to meet Shobha, to explain him to stay away from me. Nutan asks why did you take Sonam along. Shashi asks why will I take her, she wasn’t with me. Dhruv says I will find out where she went. Sonam comes and says you are restless by my absence.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Lockdown Ki Love Story 12th November 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/12/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: