Monday 30 November 2020

ETERNAL LOVE OF RADHAKRISHNA (Part 7)

In haat :-

Krishna arrives haat with his brother dauv (balaram).

Radha was trying to convince the buyer, all these pots are from Mathura and they are not barsana people. But the buyer says these type of pots are can’t came from mathura. So, I can’t buy this pots. The buyer says, you are trying to cheat us then I will show you what’s the price of cheating us. He shouts all his friends to came hear and break this  pots. All members were running towards Radha with sticks to break pots. She says if you don’t want to buy this , then it’s ok but you don’t have any right to break this pots. On other side krishn was searching for radha. Where is my radhae…… I was not able to see because of all this crowd. The buyers lift their sticks  to break pots, then krishn snap his fingers and time freezes.

Everyone are in pause motion…… He slowly walks towards Radha……. In back ground (Thum prem ho…… Thum preeth hooooo…… Meri basuri…… kaaaGeeth hooo…… ) songs plays. He had an eyelock with Radha for sometime then he said you enter into my eyes, it’s time to enter me in this situation. He places his bansuri (flute) under the stick to stop them to break the pots. Once again he spans his fingers. The situation gets normal. Radha sees krishn, without knowingly she had a smile on her lips and some tears in her eyes. She was seeing him with intense, we were able to see her love in her eyes. In background (RK dwaani) plays. Krishn makes her to came into sense. He asks what is her name. She said RADHA. Once again they share an eyelock. In background ( ra……dha….. krishna…… krish….na…. radha…..) plays. The people in haat came to attack krishn, Radha was in shock. Infraction of seconds all are flying on air. She ask who’s that guy fighting with them. He said he is my elder brother balaram known as duav.

She said I thought you gonna fight with them. He slowly walks towards Radha and said that’s the problem of everyone. “How I was looking…..that’s not me, who i was……you don’t need to see that” after saying these lines he shake his head with smile, with confusion Radha also shake her head. (Music plays in background,    aaaaa……)

Krishn introduce his brother to Radha and her friends vishaka and Lalitha. After some chit-chat Radha explains the situation to krishn. He said I am going to brought this pots from her, in this haat if any Kans informers are their, go and tell him, I am not afraid of kans. Radha smiles. Krishn gave money to Radha and buy all pots. He drops one pot and it breaks into pieces. She said be careful, we all made this pots with so much of hardwork. He begins to break pots one by one. She said you have the right to break your things but not our hard work. He said to much of love on things is not good for you. She said it’s not your business to told me, you don’t have any right to tell me what’s right and what’s wrong. (sad music plays in background) krishn irritates Radha and her friends. In this irritation radha’s friend says loudly….. You know with whom you are talking, she is daughter of barsana’s mukhya. All members are in shock after hearing this. Radha said vishaka we want to hide our identity. At the same time Kans soldier arrives haat and chases them. Vishaka and Lalitha ran together. Krishn holds radha’s hand and started running. (RK dwaani plays).

After sometime they stop in a place, Radha start blaming krishn, you are a magician, trickster, only because of you I am stucked in a problem. He said I was just trying to help you, if you are doing a good thing, you don’t need to afraid of anything. She said I don’t need your advice or your help. Kans soldier came thier ,Radha hides behind krishn. She said I want your help known. Don’t move. Krishn snap his fingers, the time freezes. Radha is in pause, remaining all are in motion. Kans soldier attacks krishn. He said go and tell your king, his death is alive. He is yashodha and nanda gopal’s son who was living in Gokul. They all started laughing and try to attack him. He just touched them with his finger and they all fly on air and reaches Mathura. After the fight he snap his fingers and he disappeared. Radha came to reality and she don’t know what will happen  hear and she went back to barsana.

Today’s episode is completed…..

I hope you all enjoy this one also. Please tell me if you any suggestions how should I want to right this episodes or anything else. And one more thing, on new year I will be going to publish a story of Shri krishn which was happened in his childhood. It tell us the kind-heartness of Shri krishn, I would like to tell you that story because of my personal experience. It’s so related to my story. Definitely you gonna enjoy that one.

JAI SHRI RADHAKRISHN……. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

The post ETERNAL LOVE OF RADHAKRISHNA (Part 7) appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/30/2020 12:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: