Sunday 8 November 2020

Bigg Boss 8th November 2020 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 8th November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Elimination Day
Salman welcomes everyone to the episode. He says nobody left yesterday but Kavita went into the house without any response from the inmates. Let’s connect to them. He connects the video call to the house. Salman asks Kavita to stay longer this time, she says I will try. Salman says the audience wants to see you again so you are back by the public demand. Kavita thanks him. Salman says yesterday was entertainment but we will tackle the issues today. He says if you people are faking anything then take it off as this is the time. He asks Abhi to bring some items from the storeroom. He brings it. Salman says wear the hairbands. He says you have to tell who has more than one face and which face you want to expose. You will stick their face to their hairband. The person who has the most faces on their hairband will be selected as the person with the most faces in the house which is not good for the audience.
Rahul: He takes Eijaz’s name as he fights with people but then starts joking with them, he is fake. He says I want to expose Nikki’s face because she says she doesn’t want to sit with Jaan but then spends all her time with him so dual personality.
Naina: She says I want to expose Eijaz’s face as he uses people, he talks to anyone that he thinks will help him in the game. He flips a lot.
Shardul: He says I want to expose Jaan’s face, I thought he has some feelings for Nikki but I think he knows what he is doing and is playing a mastermind by using feelings.
Eijaz: He says I want to expose Jasmin’s cuteness, she hides a lot of things behind her cuteness, she is not fair. She is very unfair but she can’t hide it behind her cuteness. He says I want to expose Pavitra’s face, she has threatened a lot, she has been aggressive but it’s fake, she does it to hide her fear, she does over-acting to hide her fear. He says I want to expose Abhi’s face, he calls me a brother but he laughs when people are insulting me. He is fake.
Jaan: He says I want to expose Rubina’s face. Her face in the tasks is fake, she becomes aggressive, she fakes her aggression.
Kavita: She says Rahul over-judges people.
Nikki: She says I want to expose Eijaz, he is a big-time liar. I didn’t ask him to make Jaan put his hand in the toilet, he wanted to gain fake sympathy from Jaan by putting the blame on me. He is a liar.
Jasmin: She says I want to expose Pavitra as she tries to be neutral with everyone, she is a very smart and intelligent player. She wants to use her neutral relationship at the right time.
Abhi: He says I want to expose Eijaz, he is someone else as a captain and someone else as a normal person. I think he hides his weakness by trying to scare people but people are not scared of him anymore. He is a weak man. He says I want to expose Jaan, he is playing smartly, he acted nice at the start then people started calling him flip-master but it’s his strategy now to use others to move ahead in the game.
Rubina: She takes Jaan’s name saying he uses his innocence in the house but goes against his friends like Nikki too. He sits with me all the time but then goes against me in the task. He fakes his innocence. She takes Pavitra’s name and says I agree with Eijaz for the first time, she shows her fake aggression. She uses her loud voice to get into other’s fights. Pavitra says I talk where it’s needed.
Pavitra: She says I want to expose Rubina as I see her hidden side in the tasks. I see a vamp in the tasks but then she becomes a heroine in the house. She is a vamp in actuality. Pavitra says I want to expose Naina as I see her hiding her fierce personality behind her smile. She says I want to take Eijaz’s name because he doesn’t understand people’s love, he uses emotions to play his game, he flips in the game. Eijaz says if I am using someone’s emotions then I am not flipping?

Salman says Eijaz has the most faces in the house followed by Jaan and Pavitra. Eijaz says I express my feelings, I cry here too so they can think I am weak. I take out aggression to win my tasks.

Salman says to the inmates that now I will let you know what the audience thinks. He ends the call.

On the Stage:
Salman says this house is crazy, everyone sees flaws in others but doesn’t see their own flaws. I have noticed one thing in every season that one inmate points out the mistakes of others but then repeats the same mistakes. When Kavita abused Eijaz so Pavitra was against her in week 3 but then in week 4 Pavitra did the same with Eijaz. The clip shows how Kavita abused Eijaz and told that she used to make food for him. Pavitra said that Kavita is misbehaving with him. Kavita hit Eijaz with her elbow. But then in week 4, Pavitra abused Eijaz in the same way and kneed him with her elbow. The clip ends. Salman says Pavitra was taking Eijaz’s side against Kavita but lost her balance in the next week and repeated Kavita’s mistakes. So Pavitra and Kavita are the same?

Salman connects the video call to the house. He asks Pavitra how she liked Kavita’s return? She says I liked it. I used to follow her show and I liked her a lot. When she came into the house, I thought she would be a tough competition. Salman says then? Pavitra says then I thought she doesn’t have guts, then she misbehaved with Eijaz. Salman says you were against Kavita when she abused Eijaz, bragged about giving food to Eijaz in the lockdown but this week, you repeated everything that Kavita did, you copied everything Kavita did in the last week. You criticized her but after one week, you repeated all of those things. Pavitra says she was bringing outside’s topic. Salman says she talked about food, you talked about food. You cursed Eijaz, and also became physically violent. I was just asking if you are a big fan of Kavita? But you disagreed with her but then followed her footsteps? So who is right or wrong here? Pavitra says I don’t want to say anything. Salman says you were talking about people looking up to us, that you people are role-models to Kavita but then you took her place only? You don’t want to say anything? Pavitra sighs and says I did a mistake by saying so much to him, I am sorry for that and I want to apologize, I shouldn’t have brought it up but it was my emotions because I couldn’t accept his reason for saving Jasmin. Salman says you are saying sorry to him now? Pavitra says I thought to apologize to him yesterday only. Salman says but it looks like you are saying sorry now because I brought it up. Pavitra says I wanted to talk to him before. Salman says Eijaz must have sensed that you were feeling guilty for your aggression and cursing? He asks Eijaz. Eijaz says she has fought with me before also, she calls her the store of misunderstanding.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 8th November 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/08/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: