Sunday 1 November 2020

Bigg Boss 1st November 2020 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 1st November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Weekend Ka Vaar
Salman comes on stage and welcomes everyone. Salman says we see the episodes whole episodes and ask questions on the weekend. This time Kavita, Rubina, Nishant, and Jasmin are nominated. You can vote to save them. Salman says let’s go in. He says you all look so good. Salman wears red glasses and says when you wear them you see Naina. You were so talkative when you came here, but now you have become invisible like Bigg boss. She says I laugh here and sing with everyone. Salman says we have two singers here as well they sing but they participate as well. This is Bigg Boss not a singing show. You should be seen.

Salman asks Jasmin what is Nauras? She says something that has 9 tastes. Everyone laughs. Ejaz says something that has too many emotions. Salman says experience speaking. HE says Naina gets something from the store. She brings sashes. First is prem ras (love emotion). He says who would you like to give this to Nikki? Nikki says I would give this to Jaan. I don’t know our friendship yet but I love him. She says it in Marathi. Jaan says I couldn’t get it. Salman says learn a bit of Marathi. Salman asks Nikki, this is Hindi show. People who don’t know Marathi, it feels like you are speaking against them. If Naina spoke in Bengali, would you not like it right? She says you’re right sorry sir. Nikki makes Jaan wear it. Salman says say it in Bengali. He says love you in Bengali.

Salman says now Ejaz’s turn. Come.. He looks at his pants and says what is this? He says yes it’s small. Everyone laughs. Salman says the next emotion is laugh. Who makes you laugh? He says Nikki. Because she says oh shitt and does cute things. He makes Nikki wear it. Salman says next is Kavita. The next emotion is sympathy. She says Ejaz. Salman says why? Kavita says I feel like if you take something way too seriously you get obsessed. His obsession with the show is negative for him as well. Give him one trophy right now because he would be too hurt if he doesn’t win. Salman says so you’re in a way praising him. She says yes.

Salman says Abhi, next emotion is anger. Who makes you angry? Abhi says Rahul. He acts childish. It’s irritating to me, so I get angry sometimes. Salman says Pavitra, the next emotion is disgust. Who disgusts you? She thinks. Pavitra says somethings happen that disgust me, Kavita. Kavita says it’s okay. You see people how you are yourself. It’s fine. Salman says Jaan next emotion is peace. Who ruins your peace? He says I am confused. Salman says you have been confused since the beginning. Jaan says I will give it to Rubina. She investigates a lot and that ruins my peace. Salman says Rahul, who makes you jealous? He says I think Pavitra will go way too far in this show so I will give this to her. Salman says Shardul, who makes you feel scared? He says Kavita. Some days ago if someone spoke to me loudly I broke my self-confidence. But when we fought, I got my self-respect back. Next is Rubina. He says the emotion is shock? She says Pavitra. I thought she’s strong but then I found out it fluctuates and she is unexpected to trust. Salman says congrats to people who got 2 sashes. You are waking up emotions in people and in return, you’re being seen.

Salman says Jasmin, Nishant, Rubine, and Kavita are nominated. Voting lines are opened. You can appeal votes for yourself. Ejaz who do you think has their time over? He says Nishant. Because rest three are strong contenders. Jasmin has her own voice. Rubina has a personality too. I don’t get it but people find her interesting. Kavita is a senior and she’s entertaining. Nishant looks weak. He doesn’t have a distinct personality. It feels like he’s still in the audition. Salman asks Abhi. He says Jasmin is natural, Rubina has a strong personality as well. Kavita is a senior person but Nishant didn’t get the opportunity to show that he can do something. So he looks in danger. Salman says time and vots will tell. Salman says keep your sashes aside It’s 4th week, we are inviting someone who started sinigng when she was 4. She did shows with me when she was 14. This is Sunidhi Chauhan.

Sunidhi enters the stage. Everyone welcomes her. She says hi to everyone. Salman says all good with you? She says yes. Salman says glad to hear about your new song? Or should I talk about the tattoo a guy got made on his hairy arm when you were 15. She says I am surprised you remember. He says is this your first time at Bigg Boss? She says I am happy to be here. Salman says say something about your new song. She tells about her song. Salman says did you sing it in 25 seconds? She says no. Everyone laughs. He says I can’t sing like you. I am learning singing. Sa.. He says ga.. He says no I am only at Sa at the moment. Jaan says I had a big crush on Sunidhi, I am her big fan. I had to tell her. I attended a lot of your concerts and tried meeting you. She says how sweet of you. I am so glad to see you.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 1st November 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/01/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: