Wednesday 7 October 2020

Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare 8th October 2020 Written Episode Update

Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare 8th October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ram says I have to be careful. He makes a plan and says I can never let Dulari go away from me. Duilari says how can I go? She says I am going to the market. How can I go without wearing your favorite color? He says every color looks good on you. He chooses one and Dulari leaves.

Ram goes to Koyal’s place. Irfan says wo he’s on his journey. Koyal says how did you come here? Ram says I wanted to say something. She says say the three magical words. He says not here, inside. She says those are three magical words? Ram goes in. Dulari says Rami what are you doing here? She’s there. Ram is scared. He looks back. Ram says Dulru. I came to Bidu’s place to look for you. Koyal says you’re lying but you said you will tell me what’s in your heart. He says my wife is here. Dulari says I didn’t tell him that I am going to the market with you. Ram says okay Dulru go. Koyal says take care.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare 8th October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/07/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: