Sunday 18 October 2020

Maha Epi – Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 18th October 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 18th October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Guddan collides with Agastya. Their heads hit each other. Guddan says don’t waste my time. He says I am a handsome package to watch. And proposals come from all over India. She says there are many crazy people in India. He says you can’t recognize beauty. Guddan says shut up you rotten Chiku. Guddan says you should take extra care of Rashi? He says you mean I don’t take care of her? Guddan says this isn’t about ego. You’re her dad. He says you couldn’t handle anything on your life and now giving me lectures? Focus on your work. Guddan leaves.

Niya says to Pushpa Rashi looks so good. See our photos. Niya says Rashi wasn’t letting me go. She was so happy to know I I will be coming here. Pushpa says she never listens to me. Pushpa says I am sure you will be handle to everything. She looks at Guddan and says some girls can’t even walk properly. Guddan trips. Pushpa says are how the preps? She says good. Pushpa says they better be. If you make any mistake, I will take that restaurant for you forever. Saru ma asked to bring all this stuff for pooja. Guddan says I have to be careful.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Maha Epi – Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 18th October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/18/2020 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: