Saturday 17 October 2020

Choti Sardarni 17th October 2020 Written Episode Update

Choti Sardarni 17th October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Robbie welcomes vikram’s family. Param says mama para are here. Harleen says here comes couple of the century. Manav says i change the tiara, Meher didn’t wear mine. Everyone wishes Meher and Sarab. Param says papa go on your knees. Sarab goes on knees to wish Mehere. Harleen says God keep you both always happy. Harleen looks at Aditi and says Sarab you said this tiara is one of its kind. But Aditi is wearing the same tiara. Where did you get it from? Vikram says Guddi you look so good. Both pieces of my heart are wearing same tiara.

Sarab recalls when they opened it was a green tiara. Sarab called and got it changed. Aditi says Vicky bouqet? He says forgot in car. Aditi says let me get them.

Sarab sits with aditi what is the reason? Why is vikram behaving like this? She says it feels like he loved me before the wedding and now he doesn’t know me. Aditi says I don’t understand what mistake did I do? Manav says what was my mistake? I can’t have or lose you? Meher says it’s neither yours not mine mistake. It’s fate. You have a separate life and so do I. You face your mom dad and aditi. I have sarab and kids. Do any of them have a mistake in all this? No. It’s better if yo understand this soon. This was destined. Will changing tiara change circumstances? This is our present and future. Aditi for you and Sarab for me. You were always mature one. Why do I have to make you understand? He says heart doesn’t understand circumstances. If I am not yours I’ll never be anyone’s, I can’t hide it from Aditi.

Aditi says I don’t know what is he hiding. He didn’t even call me. Didn’t say a word. Sarab says I’ll speak to Vikram. Manav says your smile is so fake. You still love me only. Meher says no. That’s a false hope. People have to move. There are lowest points in life where everything is shattered but then god gives us new hope and new life and we should respect that. You should be grateful for your new life. Please understand.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Choti Sardarni 17th October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/17/2020 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: