Monday 5 October 2020

An unforgettable beginning of an year: A TWINJ FS part-4

Heyy Guys I am back with next part. Hope you all will like this. This is a bit short. Happy Reading!

Twinkle and Kunj goes back towards their room and before Twinkle leaves Kunj says

Kunj: Twinkle just think about what I said today

Twinkle: okay! This is the first time I said someone about my past and about my thoughts and specially to a guy who I know hardly 4-5 days ago

Kunj: cool na see I won’t misuse it too as I won’t stay with you forever so it’s better to say everything to a stranger rather than known person sometimes

Twinkle: haan chalo good night

Kunj: good night or haan please mujhe apne sapno mein dekhna baand karo mujhe raat mein bhi hiccups aate

Twinkle: you can’t change na … bye

Kunj: bye

They both leave and the time pass like both enjoying each other’s company and after 4-5 days they go back to Mumbai

( in the airport)

Twinkle: so it was nice meeting you Kunj

Kunj: same here and thank you for allowing me on your single all alone trip

Twinkle: your welcome

Kunj: waise can I get your number … aisa kuch nhi puchne wala because I know we will meet soon as we in Mumbai only

Twinkle: how come are that sure as till now before coming to Pune we never met staying Mumbai

Kunj: still I believe in destiny

Twinkle: let’s see ….. aacha I will come just in 2 mins okay

Kunj: okay

Twinkle leaves and Kunj gets a call from someone, Kunj on phone

Kunj: yes I am coming to Mumbai with her ……..no I didn’t said as I promised u …..maa how many times I told u not to call me chotu ( and Twinkle comes and hears that and laugh ) Kunj see Twinkle and says on call okay bye I will see in Mumbai .

Twinkle still laugh

Kunj: Twinkle it’s bad to laugh in someone’s nick name okay

Twinkle: waise u know there used to be some else too whose nickname was chotu and I used to laugh like this when his mom calls him in front of me and I used to tease him as his height was so good but still his mom call him and same goes with you see.. But now idk where is he as I last met him when I was 6 or 7 years old

Kunj to himself: yaadash badi aachi hai madam ki

Twinkle: did u said something

Kunj: no …. chalo it’s almost time to leave bye

Twinkle: bye

and both leaves to Mumbai and goes to each other’s home.

To be continued………

Do comment and share your views…..

Lots of loveđź’–

\Dia\

The post An unforgettable beginning of an year: A TWINJ FS part-4 appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/05/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: