Wednesday 23 September 2020

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 23rd September 2020 Written Episode Update: Anupam confesses love to Nivedita

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 23rd September 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Nivedita recalling her moments with Anupam. He greets Mohini. Nivedita asks him to get out. Anupam says its your mistake, you blocked my number so I had to come. Mohini says get out, you have no relation with Nivedita. She pushes Anupam. Moloy comes and holds Anupam. They hug and get happy. Anurag says stop the drama, I know you well, go and meet Kuki, tell her that you did everything for her, just say the truth. Kaushik says she doesn’t want to see my face. Anurag says it happens, she will see your face, buy a kerchief, you may need, she will beat you and make you cry. Kaushik says I know she feels I m bad, so she is upset. Anurag says its gone case, you will become Anurag Basu one day, go fast. Kaushik goes. Anurag thinks I recalled my college time seeing him, I just want Prerna, she hurts herself. Komolika says we aren’t related to Anupam. Moloy taunts her. He says Anupam is harmless. He jokes on Mohini.

He says Nivedita is sensible, sorry to say, she couldn’t make her house, she loves everyone but she doesn’t know right and wrong. Mohini says Anupam won’t stay here, its our house, they got divorced, so get out. Anupam says sorry, we just got separated, we didn’t get legally divorced. Moloy says right. Anupam says we had a fight, Nivedita asked me to leave and said we are divorced, I took her order, its enough now. Mohini says don’t come in his words, Nivi. He says please relax, I will have a drink with Moloy, I will discuss how to take Nivedita to my house. Moloy says yes. Anupam says I agree I was angry and left, but I missed her a lot, I love her. Nivedita cries. Anupam and Moloy go.

Komolika says you would have much time for this, I have to go to Prerna’s office to tell her who is the new boss of her company. She goes. Shivani gets Kuki to Kaushik. She says surprise…. Kuki sees him and turns to go. Kaushik says I didn’t mean to hurt you, I got that phone and used it, I know its not easy to forgive me, don’t hate me. Kuki cries. He gives her a kerchief. He consoles her. He thinks I know you started hating me. He goes. She says I don’t hate you, why did you take big risk. She turns and sees him gone. She sees the kerchief and says I m much angry on you. Nivedita says you think you will come and pretend that everything is fine. Anupam asks how long will you talk to me in anger, we are husband and wife. Mohini looks on. Nivedita says everything is a joke for you, you forgot why I asked you to leave. Anupam holds her hands and says we have lived our moments, we met at the hotel accidentally, our marriage, you also loved me, if you want to say that you didn’t like my coming, then you are lying, I love you, I missed you, I couldn’t live without you, I have come here to see your face, I think I did right. He kisses her. Mohini gets angry. Anupam says I love you, I will go now, but I will come back soon to take you, I know you still love me. He goes. Mohini comes to her. She says you forget about him, your guilt shows that you still love him, am I right.

Nivedita says its nothing like that. Mohini says you remember what he said when he left, you can forget my insult, I can’t, that man is wrong for you, since he came in your life, we gave him everything, he has come here for money, not your love. Moloy says you are wrong, he has started a small company, its running well, he isn’t short of money, he is short of family, so he came to take Nivedita, he started the company with Nivedita’s name, Nivedita can check it on phone. He goes. Nivedita says I m not going to check. Mohini goes. Nivedita thinks. Manager says Mr. Bajaj asked me not to tell anyone about him. He gives a file to Prerna. Komolika says I m the owner of this company, I should get all the info, I m the boss. Mr. Bajaj comes and says yes, you are the boss after paying 200 crores. He explains her. He says I m the 90 % owner of Bajaj industries, pay me my money and take the ownership. Komolika asks what. He nods and says you have 7 days, else leave the chair. Komolika says you trapped me. Prerna says I didn’t force you, you forced me to sign the papers, you should have read it well.

Precap:
Priyanka asks why did Komolika pay you money. Chandrika says so that I keep Prerna away from her daughter, Samidha is Sneha. Priyanka gets shocked. She asks Prerna to adopt Samidha. Komolika goes to adopt Samidha. She says I will give you 4 crores, give me adoption papers. Prerna agrees.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Kasautii Zindagii Kay 23rd September 2020 Written Episode Update: Anupam confesses love to Nivedita appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/23/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: