Wednesday 9 September 2020

Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl

Chapter:7


In AniRiVya’s Flat,

A: Shivaay told three of us to go to RM with them…

B: It’s Ok if he calls you but Why Us…

A: He told you guys will feel bored…If you are busy no problem…

G: We will come…I am missing Bhabhi’s a lot…

A: I am going to video call them…

Gauvya: We are also coming…

A: Ok…

In a video call,

D: How are you guys?

AniRiVya: We are good Dadi…How about you…Are you taking medicines and all properly?

D: Yes, I am…

Naira: No she isn’t Baby…She was so excited to meet you all tomorrow that she forgot to take the medicines…

D: Naira…*glaring*

K: What Naira said is True Baby…

D: What are you all saying…I took Medicines…

Av: Dadi…If you would have taken the medicines…You would have slept by now…due to its effect…

D: Fine…I lied…I will take it…

G: Good…And how are you Mausa and Mausi…?

M&S: We are good…Just missing you guys…

AniRiVya: We miss You too…But we can see each other Tomorrow…

Arv: That’s good…That’s the reason I told Shivaay to bring Close friends too…

K: Gudi, I heard you are working as a Maid in OM…

G: That’s Right Bhaiyaa…

Arj: But why maid…You know it’s hard to work as it Right…

G: Bhaiyaa…I am an Illiterate girl…

Arv: What…

Neil: You forgot You studied at The Julliard School in New York…(It’s the best acting school in the World)…

G: How can I forget that Bhaiyaa…It’s just that I am an Illiterate girl in front of the Oberois…So the Maid is the best job I will get….and I like cooking…So…

N: Fine…We understand…and I have to tell you guys something…

A: What is it Bhaiyaa…?

N: The thing is I am Shivaay’s Best Friend…

G: What…You are his Best Friend…

N: Not only that Shivaay doesn’t know I am a Raizada…

A: Oh…But that means Tomorrow…

N: Yes, I am going to reveal my identity to the Oberois…

A: Let’s see How they will react…Maybe we will have an idea about how they will act when Revealing about your Identity…

B: And Don’t react as you know us when seeing us…Ok?

All Bro: We won’t…But no promises about your Bhabhis…

All Bhabhis: Even We won’t act like that…

A: I know Bhabhi…I am Worried about Bhaiyaas…

All Bhaibhis: We will take care Of it…

All Bro: What the…

In OM at the Swimming Pool,

OmRu: We are so happy for You, Shivaay/Bhaiyaa…

D: I can’t believe…I get to work with the Raizadas…I mean It’s all so fast…

O: After Anika came to Your life…all your dreams are being fulfilled…

R: Yes Bhaiyaa…I think maybe Anika Di is Your LadyLuck…

S: She sure is…

O: You admitted it…

S: You thought I won’t…

R: Bhaiyaa…It’s not like you to admit this…

S: I think something is changing in me…

R: I think it’s someone…

ShivOm: What?

R: Arrey Om…Last day I went to the Office to meet Bhaiyaa…You know what I saw…

ShivOm: What?

FLASHBACK:-

When Rudra was about to enter the Shivaay’s Cabin He saw Mishra talking to himself to know what happened Rudy went near him and heard him say…

M: Thank You BhabgvanJi…For saving me from Shivaay Sir’s Wrath…Nowadays he is not angry at all for silly matters…I used to come to office scared thinking why I will have to hear scold from him today…Not only that he has also started smiling…It’s been years I have been working here but he never used to smile at me…But now he talks to me smilingly…and Greets me back…Whenever I greet him…Please make this change Permanent…

As Mishra was Praying keeping His Eyes closed he didn’t see Rudy coming near him…

PRESENT:-

Om: Mishra was Praying…*laughing*

R: Yeah…Good thing he closed his eyes or else I wouldn’t have heard it…*laughing*

S: That’s not funny…

O: It is…I am sure it is because of Anika…Do you like her?

S: I like her….*blushing*

R: Are you blushing Bhaiyaa…

O: The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi is Blushing…*hi-fi to Rudra*

S: Oh hello…I saw how you look at Gauri too…

R: Yeah…It’s like Om is trying to take Picture Of Gauri Di using his Eyes…*laughing*

S: that was…

O: Not such a good Comparison…

R: Really…Then You try to Compare it…

O: I will say…It’s the same way Rudra looks at Bhavya…*hi-fi to Shivaay*

R: I admit…I like Bhavya…

O: Then even I admit I like Gauri…

ShivRu: We know that…

R: Looks like the Oberoi Brothers are in Love…This calls for an Obro Hug…Come…

R: I was planning to go on a date with Bhavya…How about you guys…

O: I am trying to be Friends with Gauri…I am scared after all there is a huge gap between us and her family…

S: You mean she is a maid so…

O: I don’t have any problem shivaay…but what if she won’t be able to adjust to our lifestyle…

S: Don’t think like that Om…Stay Positive…

O: Hmm…About Anika?

S: I think she likes me too..but for now let’s just wait and see…

 R: Hmm…Then Bye I am going to sleep…

ShivOm: Yeah Bye…

Their conversation was heard by,

SR(think): So they like my di’s…Now I have to see if My di’s like them…I wish I could say to Om Bhaiyaa that there is indeed a big huge gap between their status…not only him but for the other two also but that’s not like he thinks…I wonder if they will be able to adjust to Raizada’s and Raichand’s Lifestyle…I will have to discuss this with Bhaiyaas…

The next day as the Oberois reach RM they were awestruck by the Beauty of Raizada Mansion…

Raizada Mansion(RM)

P: OMM, This is so big…Bigger than Oberoi Mansion…

T: Of course Pinky…Raizada’s are 100 times Richer than us…What do you even Expect?

J: In front of them we are like Beggars…

S: Come Let’s enter…

In RM,

M: Welcome to our House…

Oberoi’s: Thank you for having us…

Arv: Please come inside…Let’s sit and talk…

Shivaay: I will Introduce Everyone…This is my Dadi…

D: Namaste…

Raizada: Namaste….*takes her Blessing*

D(think): They are so Down to earth…..

S: This is my parents, my Badepapa and Badema…

Shanky: Hello…

Tejvi: Your Mansion is very Beautiful…

Suw: Thank You…

S: and these are my Brothers and Sister…

Om: I am Omkara…Call me Om…

Ru: I am Rudra the cool boy…and call me Duff…I mean Rudy…

Ru(think): Bhaiyaa and Om call me Duffer so many times that I was about to tell Raizada’s to call me Duffer…*Smacking himself*

Avi: I am Avneet…Please call me Avi…and Sir, can I please meet Sivanya and Khushi Maam…I am a huge fan…

S: Avi….*glaring*

Arj: I will let you meet Sivanya…but there is a condition…

Avi: Condition?

Arv: You have to call us Bhaiyaa…not only You Rudra also…*smiling*

K: and rest all of you please call us bu our name…

Khu: Hai everyone…I am Khushi…Arnav’s Wife…

Avi: I am a huge fan of you maam

Khu: You are Avi, Right?*smiling*

Avi: You know me…

Siva: Of course we know you…Call us Bhabhi…Not maam…I am Arjun’s Wife…*smiling*

Arv: Shivaay…Who is this with Anika?

Shi: They are also Family…

Arv: Family…Ok then…*smiling*

G(think): He introduced us as a family…

N: Hai Shivaay…

Shiv: Neil…Why are you here…*surprised*

Tej: Neil beta, Did you come here regarding any case…

N: No uncle…I have something to tell you guys…

Avni: Actually, It’s we have to tell you Shivaay…

O: Avni is also here….?

N: Wo…I am not an Orphan as you all think…I have family and this is my family…

P: OMM, you mean you are…

N: Neil Singh Raizada…Yes…I am so sorry to hide this from you all…

Av: He had to do it…as being a Raizada was a hindrance to his profession…

N: You all treated me as a member of Your family…and I…

S: It’s Okay Neil…

N: You are not mad at me…

S: I mean…It’s kind of awkward for me…But I am not all mad at You…I am proud of you that Even after having a family and that too this powerful you both were willing to Live as an Ordinary Police officer and docter…and I can’t lose My best friend for such a silly reason Right?

N: Thank You so much…*hugs Shivaay*

R: I have only seen such Twist in Movies and all…You are so cool Neil Bhaiyaa…and Avni Bhabhi…You were also hiding your Identity…

Av: No Rudy…Everyone knows I am a Raizada…But I have only came for a few times in front of the media…so comparatively I am the Lesser popular Raizada Bahu in Our family…and That may be the reason Why you didn’t identify me…

R: You guys are so cool…

M: Raizadas are like that Rudy…You may never Know if You have crossed path with any Raizada’s…You can expect such Twist now that you know us…

R: Huh???

K: Leave all that…Shivaay this is Naira, My wife…

N: Hello…Can I call You Bhaiyaa…

Shi: Sure, Naira

M: and This is My wife Bela…

B: Hello…

R: Hello Bhabhi…

M: I forgot to introduce myself…Sorry…I am Manish Singh Raizada…Their Father…and this is my beautiful wife Suwarna…

Suw: Hello…

After the Introduction all were engrossed in conversation just when they heard a Noise…

Sid: Did anyone miss me?

All Bro: Everyone missed you…*hugs Sid*

Shiv: You know SR…?

M: He is our B…

SR: I am a family friend…Where are my Bhabhis?

All Bhabhis:…*ignoring him*

SR: Bhabhi…Look who is here…Hello…Why are you guys not speaking…?

Arv: They are angry with You…

SR: Sorry, Bhabhis…Look I brought gifts for you…Please Forgive Me…I promise I will come to meet You first the next time…

Khu: Arjun, Tell him…If there is a next time…then We will Punish him…

SR: Arjun Bhai, Tell her there won’t be a next time…

All Bhabhis: Fine, We forgive you then….*hugs SR*

Shiv: He behaves just like Rudy when he is with Raizada’s…Maybe they are very close…

Ru: Om, Look how he is smiling and all…Just when we met him for the first time…He just said…Hai, Hello…Not more than 3 words…*whispers to Om*

O: Even I am thinking the same thing…He is so talkative and behaves like a child with the Raizada’s….*whispers to Rudy*

SR: where is my Girlfriend?

Avi(think): He has a Girlfriend…?*frowning*

PRECAP:-

Neil talk with ShivOmRu

The post Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/09/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: