Friday 11 September 2020

Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl

Chapter:10


In OM kitchen,

Sid: Didu,  I am hungry…

G: I know…I have made Macaron for you…

Sid: You are the best….Didu, Can I ask you a Question?

G: Hmmm

Sid: Whenever I feel down you not only you but everyone in our family always call me to cheer me up…even when we were miles away…How?….Don’t tell me you guys have installed something in my body…*while eating*

G: Sid, You are my Little brother….You are the youngest member of our Family….We all love you very much…When you were little…We always cheer you up…We will buy you everything you want…We never let anything to happen that will make you sad…

Sid: Didu…*eye’s teary with Happiness*

G: Your question was that how I came to know….Well….It’s the same way…..the way I found out that you have a crush on Avi…and You have bought a dress for her…

Sid:…I think someone’s calling me..*Shocked*

G: Stop Right there…

Sid: Di, Someone should learn from you how to spoil a moment….we were having such a nice Bro-Sis moment…

G: I like her too…

Sid: Hmm…I like Jiju too…

G: Hmmm…Wait, What?

Sid: Bye Di….*Runs from there*

G: How did he know……

🌸🌸🌸

Jah: Pinky, Did you heard Mrs.Sharma’s daughter is getting married…

Pin: Oh…Is it Arranged marriage?

Jah: No, The girl met him through some mobile app…and they started dating nowadays these alliances and all happen through mobile, laptop and all…

Pin: hmmm…

Jah: What happened pinky?

Pin: Nothing…I will come…Bye…

🌸🌸🌸

R: Bhaiyaa…What are you doing with your first wife?

S: First Wife?

R: Laptop…

S: You are impossible Rudy, I am selecting a male model for one Advertisement….Help me…Let me see if you are useful…

R: Fine…I will select the best model for you…

At the same time, Pinky goes through there…

Pin(think): I just have to get used to this…but what if I misunderstood…them…

S: What do you think about him, Rudy?

Pin(think): What are they talking about…?… Let me see…*goes near them*

As Pinky was standing behind them ShivRu didn’t saw her while she had a clear view of the Laptop screen…

Pinky Remembers:

[

Jah: No, The girl met him through some mobile app…and they started dating nowadays these alliances and all happen through mobile, laptop and all…

]

 

 

Pin(think): OMM….I was no misunderstanding them…They are selecting a damaad for me…

R: No, I want someone more muscular like me…

S: Fine…How about this one…?

R: No, I have high Preference Bhaiyaa…

S: Seriously Rudy..you know what Rudy I will choose…You just go…*Leaves from there*

R: It’s not my fault if I have a high preference and Bhaiyaa have a low preference…*Leaves from there*

🌸🌸🌸

Pin(think): I won’t have my pota-potis but still….Shivaay will be happy…

Pin: I will always be with my son…

Shk: Pinky, What are you saying?

Pin: ShaktiJi, I don’t care about you…..I am with my son…

Shk: But what did I do?

Pin: Wo….Nothing…I will do everything…*goes from room*

Shk: Is she Ok?

🌸🌸🌸

Pin(think): So what if my son likes boys…I will find the perfect boy for my son….*Calls someone*

[In Phone]

Pin: I am searching for an alliance….Yes…Please send me….All boy’s photo….who are ready for marriage….Thanks….*cuts call*

Someone was hearing Pinky’s conversation on the phone…The person became tensed as he felt then the alliance is for his love….about which he came to know a few minutes ago…

FLASHBACK:-

Arv: Sid, Can you please tell why you called all of us here?

Khu: Be patient, Laad Governor…He will say na…*Glaring Arnav*

Nai: Oh…Let me guess…Is it because we have to surprise Baby, Gudi and Bhavu?*excited*

Kar: Why do you think so, Naira?*frowning*

Nai: They three are the only ones missing…apart from dadi,mumma and papa…

Mah: I don’t think so…

Siv: Me too…If it was for that then Why will Sid be this Tensed?

Arj:hmmm….He was not even tensed for his first concert…

Sid: Guys, I am in front of you…and you guys are gossiping about me…

Avn: Is this even called a Gossip?

Bel: I know Right…Let me tell you Avni…These Brother’s are  MAD…

Khu: I agree with you on this, Bela…

Arj: I think you guys should concentrate on Sid….instead of calling us mad…

Sid: Ok…So….I…I…mean…

Arv: You like someone…Right?*smirking*

Sid: How did you…

Arj: C’mon Sid…We have all gone through this…

Sid: I don’t know what to do now…

Khu: Just confess…

Sid: But what if I regret it…I mean if I…what if It was just an infatuation and me…

Neil: Sid, It’s the first time you are having such a feeling…

Kar: and Don’t you think you should confess t to her..and see where it takes you…

Sid: I know Bhai..but it’s Risky…I mean what if I feel like I am not ready for a relationship after being in it…It would break her…I am just worried about her…

Siv: The fact that you are worried about her…Isn’t it proof that you love her?

Sid: Maybe I worry about her because I treat her as a friend…

Arv: Mr.Siddharth Singh Raichand…When did you start to worry about a friend with whom you don’t even speak that much…

Sid: Exactly Bhaiyaa…It won’t be possible for me to fall in love with someone whom I barely know, Right?

Bel: There is Something called Love at First Sight….and about the risk…Don’t you think she is worth that Risk?

Sid: She is…

Avni: Think Positively Sid…..If you take that risk…You will have someone with you….who will be with you always…

Sid: But I am only 20 years…Isn’t it a little too early?

Arv: There is no such thing called age in love….and it’s not like you guys are going to marry…You guys can date you know…

Sid: But what if It’s not love?

Arv: Close your eyes?

Sid: Huh?

Arv: I said Close your eyes…

Sid:…*close eyes*

Arv: Think of someone whom you can’t live with…

Sid: I see our family…

Khu: Are you sure you don’t see anyone other than our family….whose thoughts itself make you smile…

Siv: Someone whom you can’t imagine your life without…

Kar: Someone who’s happiness means the world to you…

Sid:….*opens eyes in a jolt*

Arv: You saw Avi…Didn’t you?

Sid: I  did…

Neil: Then what are you waiting for go and confess your feelings?

Sid: Yes…..*runs*

Arv: Pagal…

 

Sid: Wait…Bhai…How did you know it’s Avi?

Arv:…Do not forget I am your Brother…We are a family…We will be forever together…*smirking*

Sid: You guys are the best Bhaiyaas and Bhabhis…Thank You…

Raizada’s: We know…

🌸🌸🌸

PRESENT:-

[It was Sid who heard Pinky’s conversation…Can’t beleive you all got it right….and here I thought I gave such a nice cliffhanger…😞was I that obvious???]

Sid(think): Pinky aunty is searching for groom…I am sure it’s for Avi…who else will need groom here…No I can’t let that happen…I will confess my feelings…

🌸🌸🌸

Sid: I have to do something…But what if she rejects me…

Avi: I love him Yaar…

Sid(think): Its Avi’s sound from her room…Whom does she love…..It’s not a bad thing to eavesdrop in such situations…Right?….Whatever…I don’t care…*goes near her room*

PRECAP:-

Person1:Maintenant, qui diable êtes-vous?…(Now, Who the hell are you?)

Sid: Je suis quelqu’un dont tu devrais avoir peur …M. Oberoi va venir ici sous peu … Il est juste coincé dans Traffic…(I am someone whom you should be afraid of…Mr Oberoi will be coming here shortly…He is just stuck in Traffic)

The post Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/11/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: