Thursday 10 September 2020

Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl

Chapter:9


The next day in RM,

Arv: Waise, Gudi…I like your new dressing style…

Gau: Thanks Bhaiyaa…I am getting used to it now…

Nai: It’s my first time seeing Gudi in these types of dresses…

Kar: That’s because she hates to wear these…

Siv: But it suits you Gudi…

Arj: I wonder how the Oberoi’s will react when The illiterate girl who wears nothing other than Salwar Suits and all become the modern and Very much educated girl who speaks English very fluently unlike the broken English she now speaks of…

Ani: It will be a sight to see…

G: The Oberoi’s have come to know about our family so they are in for a lot of surprises…

B: But for now we are going, Bye…

In OM,

Dadi: Gauri, You came…Where is Bhavya…?

G: She…come….late…

Dadi: Ok…..Beta, Can you call Billu?…..Tell him to meet me in my room….*Phone Rings*…Let me take this…Hello…*goes to her Room*

G(think): Billu…I have never seen any cat here…Dadi is talking on the Phone…How will I find this Billu now…I wonder what its name is?

(Imagine Gauri)

G: Kitty…Kitty…Billu…Where are you?*roaming through the whole mansion*

After some time,

G(think): I am losing my patience…Uhh…I was able to control my Temper after coming to OM…But I think I will lose it because of a cat…Maybe I should take some Milk…

Goes to Kitchen,

Om: Hai Gauri…

G: Hai…

Om: You look…

G: I…look…Milk…

Om: Milk??…No I meant you look tired….But why are you looking for milk?

G(think): Looks like this Jadadhari hippie will be the cause of me losing my temper…It’s better if I leave Quickly…

G: Bye…I ..tell…later…*Leaves Kitchen*

Om: Ok…Bye…

In the hall,

G(think): Ok Gauri…All you have to do is keep this bowl of milk here and hide behind the pillar…When the Cat come…I will catch it…

G: I will keep it here…*hides behind the Pillar*

After some time,

Shi(think): What is Gauri doing behind the Pillar…*frowning*

G(think): I wish I could kill this Cat…I am so bored here…My legs are going numb…It’s better if I sit here…*sitting on the floor*

Shi: Gauri…What are you doing here…

G: Bhaiyaa…I…Nothing…

Shi: And why is there a bowl of milk over there?

G: Wo….Bhaiyaa….

Shi: Don’t worry Gauri…You call me Bhaiyaa na….You can tell me anything….Consider me like Your brother ok?*smiling*

G: Wo…Bhaiyaa…

Shi: I won’t be angry at You Gauri…C’mon Say it…

G: Bhaiyaa, I …searching….

Shi: Searching….

G: Searching cat….

Shi: Cat?

G: Yes, Bhaiyaa…dadi…told..to call billu….i searching….my time waste….

Shi: You are searching for bill…Bill… Bi…

G: BILLU…I put milk there…to catch cat….when it drink milk…

Shi:….*stares*

G: Why you no speak…

Shi: I…

G: Tell bhaiyaa…I take billu…say….*goes on blabbering*

Just then Bhavya comes,

B: What happened di?

G: I searching billu…Dadi tell call billu…

B: Bill….u*realizing*

FLASHBACK

Dadi: Billu, Who is it?

A: Billu…..?

B: Dadi…..Any…cat…here?

Pinki: Billu is not a cat….

R: Billu is a person dii…

AniVya: Person?

Avi: Its Shivaay Bhaiyaa…

PRESENT

B: Di, Come with me…

G: Wait, Bhaiyaa…You see Billu….tell me…ok?

B: Di, Please Come

G: But…

B: Di, Come with me…Come…Bye Bhaiyaa…*drags Gauri out*

(Ignore Rudy)

G: What happen Bhavya…

B: Di, Billu is Shivaay Bhaiyaa…Dadi calls him Billu…

G: What….?

B: The day Sid came here…Avi told me and Ani di…

G: Where was I then?

B: You were in Kitchen…and We forgot to tell you this…

G: How stupid of me….*Remember happenings*

Shi(think): This name will Definitely do my Oh My Mata…..Let me go meet Dadi first…

At night in OM,

Ru: Om, I am bored…

Om: You are always bored…Can’t you study something…

Ru: That won’t do good with my image Om…

Om: What Image..?

Ru: Bad Boy of College…

Om: I will go mad If I sit with you alone in this room for even a minute…I am going to see Shivaay…

Ru: I will also come…

🌸🌸🌸

OmRu enters Shivaay’s bedroom and sees him sitting daydreaming in bed…

Ru: Bhaiyaa…

Om: Shivaay…

Ru: I think Bhaiyaa is dreaming about Bhabhi…

Om: Of course just look at the way he is smiling…

Ru: I know right…Even after being his brother in these 22 years of my life, he has never smiled at me like this…

Om: Rudy, make him deaf…

Ru: Right…BHAIYAA

Om: Duffer, I told to make him deaf not me…*smacks Rudy’s head*

Ru: Sorry Om…..I was excited….BHAIYAA*goes near Shivaay*

Shi: Ahhh…What happened…

Om: You were daydreaming so…

Shi: Seriously guys…Anyway, why are you guys here…

Ru: What can’t we come to our Brothers room…

Shi: No…

Ru: Why…Oh…I get it…

Om: What?

Ru: Om, Bhaiyaa will no longer be our type…

ShivOm: What…

Ru: Arree I meant Single type…You will be Committed type na…

Shiv: Can’t you just say that straight…

Om: Shivaay, You know how he is…Once a Duffer always a Duffer…

Shiv: True…

Ru: Oh..Hello…I am here itself…Anyway, I am sleepy come let’s go…Om…

Om: Yeah…Bye Shivaay…*goes out with Om*

Shiv: I will also go to sleep then..*phone rings*

🌸🌸🌸

[In phone]

A: Hello Shivaay

S: Anika, Is there any problem

A: No I just wanted to say that I want to get your signature in some documents urgently…but you told me you will come tomorrow a little late to the office…

S: Oh…Ok…do one thing then Come to my home Tomorrow…You can get my signature and go to the office…

A: Okk thanks Shivaay…and Sorry if I disturbed…

S: No Problem Anika…

A: Good night…

S: Good night…*cuts the call*

Shiv(think): Now I can sleep Peacefully…

🌸🌸🌸

The next day In OM hall

Pinky: Shivaay Listen to me…

Shiv: No mom…

Pinky: But She is Pretty Shivaay look at her Picture…You are getting old beta…

Shiv: Mom, I am just 24 years old…..

Pinky: Yeah but Your father was of that age when he got married to me…

Shiv: So…

Pinky: Just look at her Picture…

Shiv: No Mom…I am not interested in any Girls…

Pinky: Rudy make him Understand…

Ru: Chotima…Don’t even try…Bhaiyaa will no longer be that type anymore…Right Om?*teasing Shivaay*

Pinky: Huh?

Om: Of course…that’s the reason why he told he is not interested in Girls…*teasing Shivaay*

Shiv: The same goes to you both too…*teasing them back*

Pinky: Huh?

Shiv: Anyway Bye mom…I have to make a call…

Om: Rudy, I am going to the mall…

Rudy: Okay…Bye…I will be in my room…

(ShivOmRu leaves)

Pinky: What did he mean by he is not interested in girls…and Rudy said he is not that type…Shivaay said OmRu are also the same…But not Interested in Girls mean…My Heera beta is going to bring me a heera damad instead of Bahu…OMM…I will ask Rudy…

🌸🌸🌸

(these scenes are parallel)

In Rudy’s Room,

Pin: Rudy…

Ru: Chotima…What happened…

Pin: Wo…

At the same time…

Ani: Dadi, Do you know Where Shivaay is?

Dadi: Go and check in his Room, Beta…

Ani: Thanks Dadi…

In-Room,

Rudy: Chotima…?

Pin: Shivaay, is he?

In hall,

Ani(think): Shivaay is not in his Room maybe I should check that room…*goes towards Rudy’s room*

In-Room,

Pin(think): How will I ask him Directly…Maybe I should point to there hall where he said Shivaay is that type…

Pin: Rudy, Shivaay is he…that…You know you said he is…I mean that…*points to the hall*

Anika accidentally collides a maid…

Ani: Sorry…Can you say where Shivaay is…

Maid: Sir is in the Garden, Maam that way…

Ani: Thank You…*goes that way*

At the same time, Rudy sees Pinky pointing towards Anika,

Ru(think): Oh…Looks like Chotima came to know about Shivaay Bhaiyaa and Anika Di…Or else Why will she point towards Anika di…

Ru: You know about it…

Pin: So it’s true…

Ru: Yeah..But god did you know?

Pin: You told in the hall that…he…

Ru: Oh yeah…I should have guessed…Do you have any problem with it?

Pin: Why are you asking me?

Ru: Chotima, You are his mother so of course…

Pin: I…I…He never told me…

Ru: Bhaiyaa is Scared Chotima….But I know he will confess very soon…

Pin: Oh…You both are also…I mean you and Om…

Ru: Yeah…We are also…You would have guessed Right?*blushing*

Pin: I will come, Bye…*Leaves Room*

Ru: Wait, But I wonder how she came to know that I like Bhavya and Om like Gauri Di…

PRECAP:-

R: No, I want someone more muscular like me…

S: Fine…How about this one…?

R: No, I have high Preference Bhaiyaa…

The post Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/10/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: