Monday 7 September 2020

Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl

Chapter:5

The Next Day in OM,

A: Shivaay, You told me we are going to meet someone?

S: Yeah, I have invited a rockstar who is famous all over the world to do an advertisement…..

A: Ok, then let’s go to the office…

S: Anika, He will be coming to OM….Avi is a big fan in fact my whole family is so I thought to meet him here…

A: Ok…Who is this, Rockstar?

S: Its a surprise…Who knows…Maybe you are also a fan of him…..

A(think): What if Its Sid?

A: Ok

S: Come…Let’s go to the hall…I have told everyone to come…

In the hall,

Avi: Bhaiyaa, Why did you call us here?

S: We are going to meet someone…

OmRu: Whom?

S: Wait…..

Dadi: Billu, Who is it?

A: Billu…..?

B: Dadi…..Any…cat…here?

Pinki: Billu is not a cat….

R: Billu is a person dii…

AniVya: Person?

Avi: Its Shivaay Bhaiyaa…

S: I think we should focus on Who the guest is…..

A: Yeah

S(think): Anika is on my side, Thank god she doesn’t find it funny…..

Avi: Fine…Who is the guest…?

Person: Me…..

Avi and Rudra: SR…

A(think): What the……

B(think): God…What will we do now…Gauri will come soon from the kitchen…and I am sure Sid will be very angry when He sees Gauri di Working as a maid…

SR: Hai…

S: I have invited SR to our house for a meeting…I thought to give you all a surprise too…

Avi: This is the best surprise of my life…..Thank you so much Bhaiyaa…

Sid takes the blessings of all elders…

Dadi: What is your name, beta?

SR: You can call me SR, Dadi…

Avi and Rudra: Hai SR, we are a huge fan of you…..

SR: I know you guys too….you both are models right?

Avi: OMG, You know us……

S: SR, Let me introduce my family…This my parents…..

Shinky: Hello…Beta…

SR: Hai…

S: this is my bade papa and badema…..

Tej: Nice to meet you SR…..I must say, You have achieved quite a lot at this age itself…..

Jahnvi: Yeah, your family must be very proud of you, Right?

SR: Thank You Uncle….and my family supports me very much especially my sisters…

S: Yeah…and this is my siblings….as you have seen…

Om: Hai…I am Omkara…

Avi: I am Avneet…

R: And I am the most famous Rudy boy…

SR: After seeing you all I miss my family very much…..

Dadi: Where is your family beta……?

SR: Well…..they are not here for now…

S: And this is my PA…Anika…. and Rudra’s Gym trainer…Bhavy…

SR: Hai…

AniVya: Hai SR…

A(think): He is behaving normally…

Dadi: Where are you staying, for now, Beta?

SR: Dadi, for now, I am staying in a hotel…..

Dadi: Alone…Who will look after you…….It isn’t good to eat outside…You will get sick…

Avi: Dadi is Right…Bhaiyaa…Can we let SR stay with Us for a few days…..

S: I don’t have any problem…..If it is Ok for SR…..

SR: How can I……

G: Sir…Juice…

SR: This….

G: Si…..*shock*

S: Oh….I forgot to introduce this is our maid….Gauri…….

SR: Maid….I will stay here….If you don’t mind……*staring at AniRiVya*

Dadi: We don’t have any problem, beta?

S: Avi….Show him the guest room…We can discuss Project Later….

Avi: Ok bhaiyaa…come SR…

After everyone retires to there room, AniRiVyA goes to SR’s room…..

G: Sid….

A: Sid, You behaved normally when you saw us, You knew we were here….

SR: Of course, Even if you guys didn’t tell me…I know all about you guys…..I knew that Ani Di was working as PA for Shivaay Singh Oberoi…..But I didn’t expect to see Gudi Di and Bhavu Di here…..But I know my sisters well…..There might be a reason behind this everything you guys do…I trust you guys…..and you guys are the only reason I am staying here…

G: I didn’t know my baby brother became this big…..*hugs him*

R: By the way, di….You look very funny in this dress…

AniVya: Even we felt like that….but after this many days we are used to this….

G: Then think about me…who wears this 24/7….

SidAniVya: It was your decision…..

G: Yeah…*sigh*…..We should go now before someone sees us…

The same day in OM,

S: Anika, The Raizada’s will come to Oberoi Industries tomorrow

A: Why?

S: I don’t know why but….Mr.Raizda called me now and said they have some inconvenience to do the presentation there……

A(think): I know…….

FLASHBACK:-

Yesterday night in Phone,

A: Bhaiyaa, Please ask Shivaay to arrange tomorrow’s Presentation in Oberoi Industries…

Arv: That’s Ok

A: Bhaiyaas You don’t wanna know the Reason…

Neil: we know you will do everything for a reason…

Arj: and We know you will tell us if it’s needed…

K: We trust You…

M: and we also know that you will say the Reason for this…

A: Thank you, Bhaiyaas…I love you guys…*smile*

All Bro’s: We love you too…JAAN*smile*

All Bhabhi’s: We are also here…Baby…

A: Hai Bhabhis…..I love you guys too…

All Bhabhis: We love You too…Baby*smile*

A: So the Reason is…I told the employees before the end of my internship that I will come again to Raizada industries..but You know what happened that day…..and I don’t want to lie to them about my Identity…I promised to myself that day that I will be seeing them Again Only after revealing my Identity…

Arv: Ok Jaan…I will call Shivaay tomorrow…

PRESENT:-

A: Ok, Shivaay……I will see you tomorrow then…

S: hmm…*tensed*

A: Shivaay…You can do it…Don’t worry about the Presentation…

S: Thanks Anika…*smile*…and was I that obvious?

A: You were not Obvious but I just know it…

S: Thank You and Bye…*smile*

A: Bye*smile*

In Kitchen,

A: Gauri, I am Going home…or Should I wait For you?

G: Wait till I make Sid’s Favourite, “Margherita Pizza”

A: Ok then I will look for Bhavya and come to Sid’s Room…*walks away*

After cooking when Gauri was going to Sid’s room she bumps into Om,

O: Gauri, Where are you going?

G: Food…for…SR…

O: Oh…You made food…Smells Yummy…Let me See…Pizza…Who eats Pizza at this time Gauri…

G: SR…favourite…

O: How do you know this is his Favourite…

G: Wo….wo…

O: Oh…Avi, must have told you…That girl is crazy about him…She even learnt to cook this because of him…..Bye…I am a bit busy now…Talk to You later…

G: Bye…

G(think): Thank God…My cover didn’t blow…

In SR room,

S: Di…You look…..

G: I thought Omkara would have found out about our Relation Ship…

S: But didn’t…

G: How did you know…?

S: I don’t think You would have been here if it happened…

G: That’s True…and I want to ask you something…

S: Ask…You don’t have to take Permission di…but before that give me my pizza….

G: You behaved politely with the Oberois like when You are with Our family not fully but still…I mean usually, you are Khadoos with everyone other than Our family…Why?

S: Seriously, Di, Khadoos…

G: Don’t give me that look, Sid…I know my brother very well that I know he is an angry bird most of the time….but When you are with Family You behave as if You are a completely different person…

S: Like you are not Di…You know our whole family have anger issues while working including You…But when It’s with our Loved one’s we are not at all angry…It’s our family trait…I guess…

A and B: That’s true…

S: You guys came…

G: Do not change the Subject, Sid…Speak…*glaring*

S: Fine…I don’t know Why…But I felt comfortable around them…and I am sure you guys felt too…You guys were also behaving as if we are with our family…

A: True…Even I feel comfortable among them…

RiVya: Yeah…

S: and about anger…Our whole family are very arrogant, rude, cold when working including you guys…while with Family we are soft, childish, loving…..including me…

AniRiVya: I guess so…

S: You guys know How I am…I don’t even have many friends with whom I behave freely because in the past so many have taken advantage of the sweet, naive Siddharth Singh Raichand…….but no one dares to even approach the Rude, cold SR……and that’s the reason I behave like that while working…Not even a single friend of mine knows my real name, they all think I am an Orphan but they treat me as if I am family to them…they all were with me during my hard times and that’s how I know who are my real friends…They are my friends…and I know they don’t care about my money, status or anything…They will support me even if i had to face any downfall in this Industry…I know them…

G: We know how that feels, even we have gone through this…Some are selfish like that they approach you only because of your Looks, Money and Status…..

A: Trust me…Even I had some friends like that…..but they didn’t know who I am….they guessed that I am from Rich family…That’s all…

S: But I feel different about these Oberoi’s……I feel we are with our family…and that’s the reason why I didn’t take my Khadoos mood…

B: I feel that too…

A: They are very kind…they think that we are poor…They treat us as if we are family and we should return the same gesture…

S: We are in our best behaviour…..or else who would have thought the great,” Anika Singh Raizada, Gauri Singh Raichand and Bhavya Singh Raichand” the three lady angry birds of our family would have behaved like sweet, innocent, naive girls…….

AniRiVya: Oh…hello….don’t forget that you are the youngest Angry Bird of our family…anyways It’s getting late…Bye…

S: Bye…

Precap:-

Shivay’s Presentation…

The post Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 brothers…living as a middle-class girl appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/07/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: