Thursday 20 August 2020

Ishq Subhan Allah 21st August 2020 Written Episode Update: Zara and Kabir get married

Ishq Subhan Allah 21st August 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Kabir thanks Imran for making him meet Zara. He says I had to apply mehndi on her hand. Imran says I love your love. You can talk to her on call. Kabir says we can talk from our eyes. Imran says what about Zara’s music? Kabir says I am pretty sure that teacher Zahida was trapping my Zara and had put her in this evil deed. One we are married, I will win Zara over and make her leave music. When I bring her closer to God then I will get reward from God too. I pray to never separate from Zara. Irfan and Salma bring gifts for Zara. Irfan says we have formally brought Zara’s proposal to you. Kabir says I will accept it 1000 times, I know you both are worried that we have different thought process but our love won it over before too. I am pretty sure that our love will conquer everything. Irfan says but we should sit and talk about these issues. Kabir says I am pretty sure nothing can come in between my and Zara’s proposal. Salma okay, we will wait for you to come to our house and marry Zara.

Zara gets ready as a bride. Salma hugs her and says let’s promise to not cry at the time of your bidai. Zara says will you be able to stop crying? Zahida comes there and plays dhol. Zara smiles seeing her but Salma glares at her. Zahida says we should play some dhol as this is a happy occasion. Salma puts some money on Zahida’s dhol and leaves. Zahida ignores the insult and hugs Zara. Zara says I can’t believe that everything became fine. Zahida says when you have guts then God is with you.

The post Ishq Subhan Allah 21st August 2020 Written Episode Update: Zara and Kabir get married appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/20/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: