Saturday 8 August 2020

Choti Sardarni 8th August 2020 Written Episode Update: Sarab holds a press conference

Choti Sardarni 8th August 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Amrita says thank God mummy ji is getting better. She says we can’t meet her right now. The doctor said only two people can stay here. You all go home. Meher and I here. Harleen asks Robbie to delete the post about Kulwant’s death. Harleen says I hope everything is fine in the press conference. Sarab says to his man how can you not find that file? It’s very important for the press conference. Call Tarkash. His man says I looked everywhere. I can’t find it. Tarkash’s phone is off. He left due to a family emergency. Should I postpone the press conference? Sarab says no.

Meher is in Kulwant’s room. Kulwant says Manav is back. Manav is here. Manav.. Meher says nothing has happened everything is fine. Kulwant says he’s back. Meher is confused about why is she saying that. Kulwant says baba ji was right. I will get my punishment. Aditi comes in and says who is Manav Meher? Meher says you here? Aditi says I am visiting faculty here. I met Harleen outside. She told me about your mom so I came to see her. The other doctor says she has been taking the name of some Manav. Who is he? Aditi says patients say that in shock. Could be that case. Meher opens her social media and sees news of Kulwant’s death everywhere. She says people will think he leaked this rumor to get sympathies.

Scene 2
The press conference starts. The reporter asks where were you since morning? People have been asking. Sarab says people who accused me shouldn’t be worried about that. Another reporter says people of Punjab love you. Don’t you think with this case, your image is tainted.

Karan is crying. Param calls Sarab but he doesn’t pick. Param says don’t cry. I will sing you a lullaby, Param sings him twinkle twinkle little star. Karan stops crying. Another reporter says CBI officer Vikram Deewan has a track record of 100% correct probe. Why would he accuse who wrongfully? Sarab says I wish he maintained his record but he can’t. Sarab says I have a file that will prove my innocence. Another reporter says your BIL posted that your MIL Kulwant died. Then he removed that post. Is that to get the sympathies. Sarab is shocoked. He says that was a misunderstanding. Another says so why didn’t you clarify? To get sympathies from the public? Meher says I hope Sarab sees his phone.

Meher says okay I will get more of these medications. I will take X-ray reports. Please inform the doctor. Kulwant says water. Meher gives her water. Kulwant looks outside the window. Vikram is talking to a ward boy. Kulwant is scared.
No precap.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Choti Sardarni 8th August 2020 Written Episode Update: Sarab holds a press conference appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/08/2020 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: