Saturday 13 June 2020

The Days Of Love And Friendship AdiYa RiKara AnuPre SS Part 7

The days of love and friendship Part 7
Zoya:I made a big mistake in judging Yash.
Aditya was shocked.
Aditya:What happened Zoya?Did anything happened during the date?Did he misbehave with you?
Zoya:What date?It was not any date.He fooled me Aditya.He took me to the hospital for the virginity test.
Aditya was shocked:What?

Flash back….

Zoya threw the paper at Yash’s face.
Zoya:You want to know whether I am a virgin or not.Right?Read the result and see.
Yash read it and was relieved that Zoya was proved to be a virgin.
Zoya:I am shocked Yash.I thought that you trust me.But you are a suspicious boy friend.
Yash:Zoya..think from my side.You lived with a man for 2 months.So like any other boy friend I also doubted.It’s natural.
Zoya:Don’t justify yourself.You did a big mistake by doubting my pure friendship with Aditya.I cannot forgive you.
Yash:If you think that I will beg your pardon then you are wrong.Because I have not done anything wrong.When you think from my position you will understand.If I stay with a girl you will also doubt me.

Zoya:Ok fine.But I want trust in any relationship.There is no trust in our relationship.So I don’t need this relationship anymore.Everything is over.I am breaking up with you.
Yash was shocked:Zoya…how can you take such a big decision?You love me.Right?
Zoya:What is the use of love when there is no trust?So good bye forever Yash.
Yash was stunned.Zoya walked off.

Present….

Aditya:I never expected this from Yash.You did the right thing by breaking up with him.He does not deserve you.
Zoya was crying:But how could Yash?I trusted him…
Zoya embraced Aditya crying.
Aditya caressed her pecking her forehead.

Adi held her hand:Don’t cry for Yash.He does not even deserve your tears.

Aditya wiped her tears.
Zoya:For this man only I ignored my Abbu.Abbu was right.
Aditya felt upset.

Zoya dialed her father Wassim’s number.Wassim picked up the phone:Hello!
Zoya wept:Abbu!

Wassim became emotional:Zoya!
Zoya cried:I am sorry Abbu.You were right.I was wrong.Yash was not a suitable boy for me.I broke up with Yash.
Wassim was shocked.
Zoya:Will you forgive me Abbu?
Wassim became emotional:Zoya…there is no of need of apologizing to me.I forgave my daughter long ago.
Zoya was touched by his words:Abbu..

Omkara-Noor met during the lunch break in the school.
Omkara:This time I did not reveal your name to the media.
Noor:Thank you for that Omkaraji.
Om:Don’t thank me.Because I will not do that always.The media is longing to hear that special person’s name.One day I will have to reveal it.
Noor got tense:Ye Allah!Will you really reveal it?
Omkara smiled:It’s fun to see your tension.
Noor pouted:Omkaraji!
Om:Don’t worry.I will reveal that name when nobody will dare to taunt you or your mother regarding it.
Noor:When is that?

Om thought:Though she is a Maths teacher her brain does’nt work sometimes.When I get married to you I will proudly announce that the special person is none other than my wife.Then who will taunt Noor and her mother?
Om:I will reveal it later.
Noor:Ok.Be prepared to create new art works.For the next exhibition you need to make more creative and attractive things.
Om:Sure.I already got some ideas.Do you have ideas?
Noor:Yes.Though I can’t create anything i have lots of ideas in my mind.I will share them with you.
Noor shared her ideas with him.
Om:Wow great!Superb ideas Noorji.What an imagination!You really helped me.Thanks a lot.
Noor:Because of your hundreds of thanks my ears are paining.
They both giggled.
Ishana saw this and got jealous.

Zoya was sitting alone.Aditya brought dinner for Zoya.
Adi:Zoya..you did not eat anything.Have food.
Zoya:I am not hungry Aditya.
Adi:Don’t tell me that you are going to risk your health by starving for your ex.
Zoya:Nothing like that.
Adi:Then without any delay you eat.
Aditya fed her food with the spoon.Slowly Zoya’s mood got changed which made Aditya happy.

Bepannah si mohabbat ki hai
Dil ne bhi yahi chanat ki hai
Tere bina mera laage na jiyaa
Tere liye hi dhadke jiyaa
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
Mere dil ko tere dil ki zaroorat hai
(Bepannah)

The next day Wassim and Roshnaq reached Aditya’s house.Zoya had an emotional hug with them.
Wassim looked at Aditya:Thank you Aditya for taking care of Zoya in our absence.
Aditya:Why to thank me uncle?Zoya is my best friend.I can do anything for her.
Wassim looked at him deeply.
Roshnaq:Come Zoya.We will go back.
Zoya:No Ammi.I got a job here.I want to stand on my own feet.I don’t want to leave this job at this point of time.
Wassim:No problem beta.You continue working here.We will also stay with you in Mumbai.Anything for our daughter.
Zoya was surprised:Thank you Abbu.
Roshnaq smiled:Good decision Wassim.

Wassim:Aditya..I noticed that the house next to this is kept for sale.I would like to buy it.
Aditya was surprised.
Adi::Sure.We will talk to the owner of the house regarding it.I know him quite well.
Wassim smiled.
Wassim:Till things get settled can we also stay here?

Aditya was again surprised:Sure.Is there any need to ask me this?I will be happy if all of you stay here.
Wassim,Roshnaq and Zoya smiled.

Ishana went near Omkara.
Ishana:Omkaraji,that day your mother came to school.But you introduced only Noorji to her.Why?


Omkara:I am sorry Ishana.Mom was in a hurry.So I quickly introduced Noor to her.
Ishana:Why did you introduce Noorji to her specially?
Om:Because she is a special person for me.
Ishana:What do you mean?
Om:I have not told this to anyone in this school.But since you asked specifically I am telling you.Noorji is very specially for me.
Ishana’s lips shivered:You love Noorji and you want to marry her?
Om:Yes.
Ishana could’nt control her pain:Why Omkraji?Why did you choose Noorji over me?Could’nt you see my love for you?You pretended as if you don’t know anything and you chose Noorji for yourself?
Omkara was shocked:Ishanaji!

Ishana:We both are Hindus.But Noorji belongs to another community.It can cause problems in future.Then why did you choose Noorji over me?
Omkara lost his control:Stop it Ishanaji.Why are you over reacting?Love does’nt happen looking carefully at the caste religion and community.Why should I bother about the religion and caste when Noorji is perfect for me?
Ishana was shattered.


Suddenly Ishana realized that Ishana confessing her love in frustration and Omkara raising voice against her was her imagination.She was relieved.
Om:Please don’t tell this to anyone.I have not even confessed my love to Noorji yet.
Ishana could’nt believe it:That means Noorji is not aware of it yet?
Om:No.But I am sure that she is aware of my feelings for her and I am also sure that she has feelings for me.
Ishana smiled painfully.
Ishana:All the best Omkaraji.
Omkara smiled:Thank you Ishanaji.
Someone was watching this from behind.Who is that person?

Aditya,Prerna and Omkara gathered together.
Prerna and Omkara were happy to hear about Yash-Zoya break up.
Omkara:Good that Zoya broke up with Yash.
Prerna:I always had a hope that this will happen.Anyways it happened now.Good.Now you have a chance Adi.

Omkara:Yes.Zoya will understand how much you love and care for her.
Aditya:I am not dreaming of that now.I don’t want to take advantage of the situation.Zoya is broken.The wound in her heart has to be healed.That is the only wish I have now.As a friend I will try my best to make her happy.Nothing else.


Prerna:But how long can you hide your love behind friendship Adi?One day it will come out.Right?
Omkara:Prerna is right.
Adi:I don’t know.I don’t want to think about it now.
Omkara-Prerna:Ok…
Omkara:Anyways all the best..
Prerna:For the new beginning.
He smiled.

Mohini gave a saree to Prerna:Prerna…this is a saree.I think this saree will suit you very well.
Prerna looked at the saree and smiled:It’s very pretty.Thank you mummiji.
Prerna hugged Mohini.

Mohini;Onu will love you in this saree.
Prerna’s face blossomed due to blush.

Prerna went to the room.
Prerna:I read somewhere that some men get flattered seeing their women in saree.What if Anurag also gets attracted towards me seeing me in saree?I will wear this saree.
Prerna wore the saree.She was trying hard to manage her saree pallu.
Prerna:Oh ..it’s so difficult to manage saree.
Anurag who got inside the room saw Prerna struggling with the saree.
Anurag:You need any help?
Prerna:Ya..if you can…
Anurag took the safety pin from Prerna to pin the saree onto the blouse.

Chahat ke safar mein

dilon ke hausle dekho

Slowly they got into a romantic eye lock.

yeh aksar toot jaate hain
kabhi aansu bahate hain
kabhi jalte hain sehra mein
fir bhi muskurate hain
intehaan har ghari ki

Coming back to senses Anurag said:Is it ok now?
Prerna:Ya.
Anurag:If you are not comfortable in sarees why did you wear it?I mean there is no special function.
Prerna thought:I wore saree to get you attracted towards me.But you are asking me why I wore saree?You have hormonal problems Anurag.
Prerna:Only on special occasions we can wear saree?
Anurag:Nothing like that.
Prerna:Then what did you mean?Sometimes you wear jeans,sometimes shorts,sometimes pants.Then why can’t I wear different types of dresses at home?
Anurag:How much are you talking?You are talking too much.If I was your boy friend I would have kissed you to close your mouth.
Suddenly Anurag realized what he said.
He thought:Oh my God!What did I say?How could I be so cheap?What will Prerna think about meShe will scold m now.
Prerna smiled.Anurag was surprised to see her smiling instead of shouting at him.
Suddenly she said seriously:Then kiss me.
Anurag was stunned:What?
Prerna:You are my husband and I am your wife.As a husband you have more rights than a boy friend to kiss me.So if you want you can kiss me.
Anurag was frozen hearing her words.
Anurag:I am going.
Anurag walked away.Prerna smiled.
Prerna:He looks so cute when he is embarrassed.
Prerna followed him to the room he went.
Anurag was not able to face her.
Prerna smirked seeing his condition.
Anurag:Why…Why..did you come Prerna?
Prerna:Instead of asking me why I wore saree as a husband you were supposed to tell me how I look in saree.Since you did’nt tell me anything about it I am asking you directly.How do I look in saree?
Slowly Anurag looked at her.For a moment he was lost in her.
Anurag:I am sorry.I did’nt notice you before.
Prerna:Why?Were you blind a few seconds back?
Anurag:Oh no…not again Prerna.Seriously your tongue is unbearable.
Prerna:I am a chatter box.You can use your lips to close my mouth…I mean if you have the courage.
Anurag was stunned.
Anurag:You are impossible.
Prerna giggled.
Anurag:Anyways you look quite good in saree.
She smiled:Nothing more?
Anurag:Looking gorgeous.
She became happy.Anurag smiled at her sweetly.

kasauti zindagi ki
kasauti zindagi ki(KZK).

The post The Days Of Love And Friendship AdiYa RiKara AnuPre SS Part 7 appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/13/2020 11:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: