Wednesday 10 June 2020

Swasan: Mr rude please leave me alone

Swasan ff: Past haunts: Future calls


Small intro: Swara is a college going girl in her early 20s….she had been through a lot and trying to move on in life… Sanskar is always and uninvited guest in her life….Let’s see if she will be able to start a new life or not


Helppppp!!!somebody please help!I can’t move,I can’t scream,I can’t breathe,I am dying,everything went black:PEACE

Suddenly the alarm rings

Swara get up baba,how much more will you sleep???it’s your first day in colleg,you will be late

I get up quickly from the bed….oh shit!!!how can I forgot it’s by first day in college,m getting late and rushed to the bathroom

After an hour

I was standing at the main entrance of St Jhons College…everywhere there is a new face…new excitement,smartness…and here I am standing numb and blank!but confident enough to walk alone….my trance was broken by a sweet voice I looked sideways…a beautiful girl wearing a white salwar and blue dupatta was standing there…I looked at myself…I was wearing a silver kurta with pink dupatta,hairs loosely tied…huh what a mess I am

She walked towards me amd extended her hand

Hey Aditi here

Hey Swara

We shaked hands

Aditi:you are lookimg so adorable Swara…looking excited

Me:Thank you dear…you are also looking pretty

I smiled slightly

Then she got busy with her friends and I moved forward

I stepped a few inches inside and suddenly a voice interrupted me

Heyyyy you pink dupatta

My blood bolied immediately;who the hell is this???I have a name!!blo*dy nonsense

I turned around and get shocked

Both of us screamed

“Youuuuu”

The post Swasan: Mr rude please leave me alone appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/10/2020 12:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: