Wednesday 10 June 2020

Ishq Aaj Kal (Love at these days) – Episode 8 (The Prank)

The ninth episode of my fan-fiction Ishq Aaj Kal is here.

Recap: Rocky gets angry and slaps Rudra. Rudra is irritated and he starts to argue and their physical fight becomes horrible. Shivangi could not control Rocky.

The episode starts with,
The other colleagues control Rocky and Rudra’s fight. Shivangi takes Rocky from there crying. Rocky becomes sad. Rocky starts his car and they travel. Rocky says, “Shivangi, I always trust you and Rudra must not have forcibly hugged you.” Shivangi weeps. Shivangi says, “He is just trying to trying to fix the screw in the model. He didn’t hug me or touch me in a wrong way.

Rocky didn’t respond. (VYRL Originals Aaj Bhi plays in background)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWoFAN1AC
The next day,
Rudra and Aaliya are having coffee at coffee parlour. Aaliya says, “I’m sorry, Rudra. Rocky bhai must not have done this for you. I’m extremely sorry, dear.” Rudra says, “Its ok, Aaliya. Rocky is also a brother for me. This is not a big deal.” Rudra and Aaliya hold their hands.
Rocky enters into the parlour. He see Rudra is holding Aaliya’s hands. He gets angry and goes near them and holds his collar.

Rudra says,”I expected your return.” Rocky says, “Yes, I am here as YOU CALLED ME.” Rudra says, “Is it?” Rocky smiles. Rudra and Rocky hugs eachother. Aaliya is
puzzled by seeing them.
Rudra and Rocky smiles at Aaliya. Rudra says, “I already revealed our love to your beloved brother.” Rocky says, “Yeah, Even I like him as he is suitable groom for you.” Aaliya asks, “Why did you fight yesterday leaving bhabhi crying?” Rudra and Rocky laugh louder leaving the whole parlour looking at them. Rudra says, “Guys, sorry for the embarrasment. You’ll continue.” Rocky says, “Its simple, Aaliya. We did a prank on your bhabhi. Rudra said to me that Shivangi is his classmate. Actually I thought to reveal to Shivangi about your love. But then we got a idea of pranking your bhabhi.” Again the duo laughs. Rudra says, “The whole team present yesterday knows that this is prank. See, we are going to continue atleast for 2 days” Aaliya is shocked to hear this. Aaliya says, “But Shivangi bhabhi knows about our love, bhaiya.”
Someone pinches Rudra and Rocky’s ears. Aaliya smiles. Its Shivangi. Shivangi says,”My dear devar and pati dev, How dare you all?” Rocky says, “Oh Shivangi, How are you here?” Aaliya says, “I called bhabhi actually to speak with Rudra. But you both guys are hilarious.” Shivangi says, “I’ll continue with them, Aaliya. You can go.” Aaliya says, “Give them a good punishment, bhabi. Bye, bhabhi.” Aaliya leaves.

Shivangi takes the both boys to her home,
Rudra asks Shivangi, “Shivangi, you know onething, Rocky wanted to take revenge for making him touch cockroaches.” Rocky says, ” No, Shivangi. This boy is lying. Its simply a prank.” He signs Rudra to be silent. Shiavngi looks at them at anger. Shivangi says, “Ok, guys. Be ready for the punishment.” Rudra and Rocky looks at her in fear. Shivangi says, “Rudra, yours punishment is do 30 sit-ups.” Rudra does 30 sit ups. Rocky says, “Shall I start for sit-ups?” Shivangi says, “For you, the punishment is big, my dear pati dev.” Rocky looks at fear and Rudra smirks at Rocky.

To be continued….

The post Ishq Aaj Kal (Love at these days) – Episode 8 (The Prank) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/10/2020 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: