Sunday 17 May 2020

The Mysterious Culprit: Vyom or someone else? Chapter 15

The episode start with someone asking from a distance- “What’s happening here?”
Both Vyom and Sharanya got shocked after noticing Karan there. Sharanya run to him and hug him tightly and start sobbing.
Sharanya (sobbing): He will kill me. He will not spare me this time.
Vyom (puzzled, because he couldn’t hear anything): What’s the matter, guys? Princess, why are you crying?
Karan (anger tone): Oh really? Now Culprit is asking, “what’s the matter?” , after committing the crime.
Vyom (confused): I didn’t know what are you talking about. What crime? Who the culprit?
Karan: The crime to make my best friend cry a second times and you are the culprit. I also dismiss the previous matter but now I can’t. What do you think, you will keep lying and no one will know about that. You are wrong Prince Vyom, I know you lied to Sharanya about Prince Udayveer that he wants to meet her, because Prince Udayveer was sleeping at that time. Even after knowing all that, I had left you but not every time. In our city, no one dares to keep an eye on her and make her cry. But here, you are behind him since day one. And every time, when I leave her alone, you make her cry. I was respecting you as a Prince but now this is the matter of my friend, Sharanya. I will not leave you.

Naina: What is going on here?

Vyom, Karan and Sharanya look at Naina.
Karan (in Vyom’s ear): Today you are saved because of Princess Naina, but in future, no one can save you from me.

Karan take Sharanya from there. Naina approaches Vyom.

Naina (confused): Bhaiya, what was happening here?
Vyom (staring at Karan and Sharanya): Nothing Naina, go and sleep.

Naina go from there.

In Sharanya’s room,

Karan (giving water to Sharanya): Relax, I am with you. Tell me exactly what happened there.

Sharanya tell everything to Karan. He listens intently.

Karan: It sounds like I am listening to a story. How can this happen. I think, he has done black magic on you. I have heard that such princes, along with some tantrikas, perform black magic on people for their own benefit. But don’t worry, I’m with you.

Sharanya: I don’t know, but Karan please don’t tell anyone else about this all because I don’t want anyone to take tension especially to our families and friends.

Karan: But …. okay. But now go to sleep. it’s so late.

Sharanya lay down holding Karan’s hand and closed her eyes. Karan removed the hair on Sharanya’s face and caressed her face.

Karan (thinks): Vyom, you didn’t do right by hurting Sharanya. But if you dare to do it again, then I will not leave you. Till now you have watched the friendship of Karan but now you will get to know the enmity of Karan, which can cross any limit for his friendship.

Next day,

At Rahul’s room, Meera enter the room.
Meera: Come on Rahul, what are you thinking? We will get late for breakfast.

Rahul (still in thoughts): Didn’t you think Prince Vyom have some feeling for his Princess, I means..
Meera: ….Sharanya?
Karan: Hmm.
Meera: It can be but it is not clear.
Rahul: Yes, but we can make it all clear.
Meera: How?
Rahul: Just wait and watch and do as I say.

Suddenly, Karan enter and ask “What to do?”

Rahul (gets shocked): Nothing, just I was saying to Meera that wear shoes instead of heels because today we have to go on hills.

Karan: Okay, come fast both of you. I am waiting for you both outside.

Rahul (reliefed): We have to hide our intentions and plans from Karan until we…

Meera: …get sufficient proofs because he didn’t like Prince much from day one. I am also his best friend, you don’t have to tell me about him.

Rahul: I am also his best friend.
Meera: But I know him better than you.

Rahul: You don’t know anything, I know everything about him.

Meera and Rahul start arguing.
Karan: I am still waiting for both of you.

Both Rahul and Meera: Yes, we are coming.

At breakfast table,

Everyone sit on their sits but Rahul shift to Sharanya’s chair, leaving Vyom’s side chair empty. As soon as Sharanya arrive,

Rahul: Sharanya, can you sit at my place, if you don’t mind.

Rahul and Meera smiles at each other. Karan and Vyom look at Sharanya. Sharanya look both Vyom and Karan in turn.

The post The Mysterious Culprit: Vyom or someone else? Chapter 15 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/17/2020 04:16:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: