Wednesday 13 May 2020

Saaya (Shadow) RoshAn Horror SS Part 5

Saaya(Shadow) Part 5

Aman could not find Maya in the gym.So he walked out of the gym to check if Maya was in the same location or not.
Maya was standing on the road to catch the taxi.Strangely no one was there.
Roshni appeared behind her.
She smirked thinking:I erased everyone from this area.So that no one will come to save you.Your end is near and you will be out of Aman’s life.
Roshni’s eye balls turned yellow.

She moved her hands towards Maya’s neck to choke her to death with an evil smile.

Aman came from behind and pulled Roshni backward.
They both hid behind a tree.
Aman held her shoulders tight:What were you going to do Roshni?Were you planning to kill Maya?
Roshni said angrily:Yes.
Aman was shocked:I never expected you to stoop so low.I thought you were a sweet ghost.But you are an evil soul which we see in movies.
Roshni was shattered.

Aman went near Maya.
Maya was surprised:Aman…you?
Aman:I thought I will pick you up.We will go home together.
Maya:That’s so sweet of you to come here to pick me up.Since you came here let us hang out for some time.Ooty is so beautiful and romantic.
Aman:Ok.
Aman messaged Veer that Maya is with him and they are going on a date.Veer was relieved.
They both got inside the car.
Aman:Where do you want to go Maya?
Maya:First to an ice cream parlour.
Aman:Are you crazy to have icecream in this cold weather?
Maya:It’s fun to have icecream in cold weather.

Aman:You are crazy.
They both giggled.

Maya stared at him:Crazy for you.
Aman and Maya smiled.

Aman Maya were having icecream.

Suddenly Aman was shocked to see Roshni near by.
Aman:You?
Maya looked at the chair.
Maya:To whom are you talking Aman?No one is here.Have you gone mad?

Aman thought:So Roshni is visible only to me.

Aman just smiled:I saw a cute kitten passing up.So sweet.Smooch.
Maya:You feel like kissing a kitten?Are you mad?

Maya:I don’t like you kissing even a kitten.You can kiss only me.If you want to kiss,kiss me.
Maya looked at him romantically.
Roshni could not tolerate it.
Aman:Maya..I told you..wait till marriage.
Roshni was relieved that Aman did not kiss Maya.
Maya:You are really a gentle man Aman.
He smiled.
Roshni thought:I will give you a small dose.Don’t think you can enjoy icecream date with my Aman.
Roshni put ants in Maya’s icecream with an evil smile.Aman was shocked.
Maya:Yuck.So many ants here.You brought me to such an unhygienic parlour Aman.We should complain.
Aman:No need Maya.Let’s leave.
Maya:Aman..this is health related.We should complain.
Aman:I told you Maya..no need.
Maya:But Aman…
Aman grabbed her hand and walked out.He turned back.He saw Roshni smirking.A victorious smile was seen on her face as she spoiled Aman Maya’s Ice cream date.Aman gave a disgusting look to Roshni.

Aman Roshni met at the terrace.
Aman:What is wrong with you Roshni?Why are you troubling me?

Roshni:I can’t even imagine troubling you Aman as I love you.I troubled some unwanted people in your life.

Aman lost his temper:Who are you to decide who are wanted and unwanted in my life?Veer and Maya are the most wanted people of my life.Veer is my best friend and Maya is my fiancee.An orphan like me have only them and some close relatives.I know that you troubled Veer also.I don’t know why your friend ..the ghost dog Rocky is angry with Veer.It bit him terribly.You are angry with Maya as you are jealous.You think that Maya took your place in my life.But why the hell are you angry with Veer?
Roshni said angrily:Yes,I am angry with Maya as she took over my place in your life.But I am not troubling her because of jealousy.And Veer…I don’t even want to talk about him.
Aman:Whatever…I will not let you harm them.
Roshni:However you try you won’t be able to stop me from doing what I want to do.

Roshni flew up to the sky angrily.
Aman:What will I do God?

Roshni met a woman.
Roshni:I feel sad that Aman is misunderstanding me.I got violent only because of my love for him.Aman is only mine.Right?No one can love him more than me.
She:Roshni…Aman cannot be blamed.So one can forgive anyone who tries to harm his fiancee and brother.Aman loves Maya.
Roshni got angry in a moment:No.Aman should not love Maya.I cannot stand it.Aman should love only me.
She:Roshni…be calm.If you kill Maya you will not get Aman’s love,Aman will only hate you.What you should do is..tell everything to Aman without hiding anything from him.
Roshni:How can I tell him?I have no proof.When Rocky hurt Veer Aman blamed us…he misunderstood us because of that Veer.
She:You need to clear the misunderstanding.Then Aman won’t misunderstand you for hurting Veer.But proof…
Roshni:I don’ have proof.But I will punish everyone who entered Aman’s life forcefully.Only I should be there in Aman’s life.No one else has right on Aman.

Veer went near Maya:Maya…I need to tell you something very important.

Maya:Not now bhai.I have to go out now.I have an appointment in the beauty parlour.

Veer:But Maya…
Maya:I have to get ready.Bye.
Maya walked away.
Veer:Here the life is in danger.But she is more interested in beauty treatment.

Maya came back from the beauty parlour.When she entered the compound itself she got surrounded by fire which shocked and scared Maya.
Maya:How did fire form here?
“I caused fire here”.
Hearing the voice Maya looked at that person.She saw Roshni there with a shock.
Suddenly Aman came there running with Veer.Aman was shocked.
Aman:Maya…
Maya:Aman…save me please…
Aman looked at Roshni:Roshni..I beg of you..please don’t do anything to Maya.

Roshni:No Aman …I can’t obey you.Sorry.Now you will feel upset.But time will heal your painful wound in the heart.
Aman:Roshni…I said no.If you don’t remove fire from here I will also jump into this fire and end my life with Maya.
Roshni was shocked:Such an intense love for Maya?She does’nt deserve it Aman.Only I deserve your love.Why don’t you understand it?

Aman:Stop it Roshni.Maya is my better half.If she is not there,I am not there.So if you want to kill Maya kill me also.I swear..I will end my life along with Maya in this fire.
Aman walked towards the fire.Everyone got scared including Nirmala who came there.
Suddenly Roshni opened her mouth and water flowed from her mouth and thus the fire vanished.Roshni also vanished.All were relieved.
Maya embraced Aman:Aman…
Aman:Don’t be scared Maya.Your are safe.
Maya:Aman…that girl…Who is she?
Aman:She is Roshni.
Aman explained everything to Veer and Maya right from the first meeting of Roshni till now.
Maya was in tears:Aman..I am scared whether that ghost Roshni will snatch you from me.Will she separate us?

Aman caressed Maya:No Maya.Roshni won’t be able to do anything.She cannot separate us.
Veer:But Aman…She is not a normal human being.She is a powerful ghost.How can we defeat her?

Suddenly they heard a voice from behind:I will tell you how to defeat her.
They looked at that person.Aman and Nirmala were stunned.

The post Saaya (Shadow) RoshAn Horror SS Part 5 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/13/2020 08:06:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: