Friday 13 March 2020

Tujhse Hai Raabta 13th March 2020 Written Episode Update: Kalyani gets humiliated by Atharv’s lady goons

Tujhse Hai Raabta 13th March 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Malhar coming to the lal gali and asks Rao and others to search in all lanes. Kalyani asks Swara if she is sure that Moksh was alone in the room. Swara says yes. Kalyani asks Swara to take care of Moksh and goes. Atharv hangs the wig on the tree and tells poetry. Kalyani searches Malhar in the factory area and thinks she don’t want to hide this fact from Malhar ji that this baby is his. Atharv tells Aao Saheb that this world is very bad and I have to become a big Dog to rule on this world. He says I have to become Mastani to fulfill my needs and do illegal work. He says then I used to go home and act as Aai and baba. He says I got my memory back when I came back to mental asylum. He says you want you tell everyone that I got my memory back. He says if you do this then I will tell Malhar that you have attacked his wife. Aao Saheb says why I will kill Kalyani, says she is my grand daughter, but wants to kill that baby. She says I came to know that the baby is of Malhar, it is good that I came to know about the truth and not Sampada, that time I have decided to take revenge on Malhar. Kalyani comes on the road and thinks if Malhar came to lal gali searching Mastani Bai. Aao Saheb says I will not let Malhar’s baby comes in this world and then Kalyani will blame Malhar and they will get separated for forever. She says Moksh can be saved by other surrogate mother. Atharv says I will not let this happen and will not let this baby aborted. Aao Saheb says Kalyani will tell him when she crosses 28 weeks of pregnancy.

Kalyani is at the backyard of the house. Sampada comes there and sees watch in her hand. She snatches it and runs from there. Kalyani thinks Sampada is blackmailing her in Rachit’s voice. Aao Saheb tells that once Malhar and Kalyani get separated, she will take her from here and will get her educated and then will get her married. She curses Malhar and blames him for Rao Saheb’s death and also Anupriya’s condition. Atharv says ok, I am with you. Aao Saheb asks Atharv to be careful and tells that Kalyani is searching Rachit’s murder. Atharv says Kalyani will never find about me and tells that he will get ready and come.

Kalyani searches for Sampada and comes to lal gali. Malhar is also there. Some ladies call Atharv and tells that they are behind Kalyani. Atharv asks them if they understood what to do with Kalyani. He comes there playing dhol and eyes Malhar. Malhar looks at Mastani Bai. The ladies ties Kalyani with a cloth. Kalyani says I have baby in my tummy and asks what are they doing? The ladies tie her hands and mouth. Kalyani is taken from behind Malhar, she sees him, but couldn’t shout.

Malhar shouts asking them to stop playing dhol and says I have understood when I saw you for the first time, that there is something wrong. Mastani Bai’s goon comes to Malhar and wishes him happy holi. He beats them and finds Mastani Bai missing. The ladies and the man playing dhol bring Kalyani to a place and blames her for having illegitimate child and tells that three girls are missing because of her.. They call her by bad names. Kalyani cries and asks them who are they to raise finger on their character. She asks them to go and take help from Police. The ladies tell that devi is upset with them and everything will not be fine until she is punsiehd. They throw muddy soil on her. Anupriya comes there and sees Kalyani drenched in mud. She tries to stop them, but they push Anupriya and takes Kalyani.

Malhar takes the men to the room and asks them to tell about Mastani bai. The guy tells that Mastani Bai came 6 months back and bought all the brothels. Malhar says just 6 months back and asks if she gives you much money that you are scared of her. Rao tells Malhar that Mastani Bai’s finger prints matches with the cupboard. Malhar asks Rao to get issue warrant against Mastani Bai.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Tujhse Hai Raabta 13th March 2020 Written Episode Update: Kalyani gets humiliated by Atharv’s lady goons appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/13/2020 09:26:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: