Saturday 15 February 2020

FALLING INN LOVE ❥~ TWINJ SHOT1

FALLING INN LOVE ❥❥ πŸ”‘
Airport
A hot and handsome dashing man coming out of the airport holding his duffel bag and wearing classy shades which drooling all girls hearts fully..

He removes his shades uff to much heat here god he murmured and looking for a car.
Another man waving his hands Kunj see and smiled brightly to see him..
he went towards the man and hugged him.
Heyy shanky he said..
Hi Kunj Baba he said and both hugged each other. They break the hug.
Aur keshe ho kunj bata he asked and take the bag from him.
I’m absolutely fine and how’s you he said and they walking..
I’m too good why you late he asked.
This flight na uff man aur sab keshe hai kunj asked.

Everyone is absolutely fine Kunj bata everyone
missing your that’s it you tell us do you enjoy or not why you staying Scotland didn’t Come shanky added.

I didn’t go for a holiday I went for work there so enjoying fully here toh you know naa how’s pa and mummy omg always fight he said..
Hmm shanky hummed and they sit in the car and drove off for home. They chit-chatting with each other fully.

So he is Kunj sarna son of tej and Avantika sarna elder son of them. Working with his father in Sarna empire his family name comes in reputed and rich families of Mumbai.

Tej and Avantika who separated from each other’s many years ago when Kunj was very small because of some issues they started having issues so they thought to apart from each other’s it’s better for them but they were very good friends of each other’s but always end up with fight Kunj always try to patch up them..😝
Little masti tanginess sweetness in their life ..
Kunj is a hard-working well-behaved boy kind-hearted who give everyone immense love..
After his higher studies he comeback India and get busy in family business going back to back for business trips today he comeback after almost one year die heart fan of his dadu and dadi or nanu.

Avantika a businesswoman loving everyone little bit arrogant sometimes but positive devoted towards her work handling his father business elder daughter of Avinash Deewan.
She handling everything alone taking her father business ahead beautifully..

Tej sarna business man jolly type of man loves his sons and wife extremely due to something their love hidden behind the walls.handling his family very nicely old mother and father one son four of them living happily.

Though Avantika and tej maybe not together they never affected this to Kunj and Rudra give them all love together now they get a mad little bit.kunj loves his mother and father brother fully. Avantika loves her in-laws still she meet with them when she has time.

Now tej and Avantika both thinking they should settle down their son Kunj in his life.both families Agenda is now Kunj marriage πŸ˜‚..

At Sarna mansion.
Mera pota aaraha hai Aaj everything should be perfect I don’t want anything less for him lata added Kunj grandmother.
Bas bas lata again tej will get jealous that we love only Kunj Prithviraj added and both giggles out.
So what humhari Zindagi hai humhare pote Kunj and Rudra lata added and side hug Prithviraj.
All the servants going here and there she went and checking all the dishes each and everything is Kunj favourites dishes..

Another side in deewan office.
Avantika was busy in her work she gets a call and she talked and again get angry.
I don’t know me is ladke ka kya karu god wait today I’ll not leave him if tej will too come between my way she murmured and finished her all work..

Tej gets shanky message that Kunj comes he leaves the meeting..

Shanky and Kunj reach Sarna mansion they come out of the car and Kunj remove his shades and adoring the house.

He stretched his arms.
Meri dadu and dadiπŸ˜‹he said. and process to inside lata and Prithviraj waiting for Kunj..
Kunj entered inside and see the best view his grandparents waiting for him with all excitement and unconditional love for him he smiled lata open her arms Kunj went ahead and hugged her and take deep breaths in her arms.
Dadiiii he speaks..
Kesha hai, Tu Lata asked?
I’m absolutely fine meri seΓ±orita he said and cupped her face kissed on her forehead.
Daduuu he meets with him and takes their blessings.
Why you both waiting for me like this haan?? Kunj said.
Why not after one year you coming back you don’t know how much we missed you they said and trio shares a group hug then they sit on couch shanky keep Kunj luggage in his room.
Hmm smell coming yummy what my dadi made for me he said with all excitement.
Everything what my Kunj like it she added..
where is pa? Kunj asked.
You know na tej office i told him please come soon today but again busy Prithviraj added.
Koi na I’ll meet with him later he said.
You go and get freshen up we will have lunch together lata said:
Sure dadi Kunj said and he get up and went in his room.
Uff I didn’t call her man she will kill me for sure he said and try to call her but her phone coming off he throw the phone on the bad and went in washroom.

Xyz college.
Group of girls dancing and a dashing hot boy on his BMW bike everyone watching him.
Hoo rudy they all hooting for him he was enjoying all things..
Suddenly his phone beep.
Why s*xy calling me he said and went in side and take the call and talked.
Shit shirt bhaiya is back rudra you are late he said and closed his shirt buttons.
What happened rudy Goldie asked his friend.
Arey my bhaiya is back that’s why acha Sun I’m going mere notes complete kar dena he said and immediately left..

Kunj get freshen up and went downstairs
Dadi and dadu was waiting for him for lunch..
he went towards dinning table just than tej and Rudra entered together they immediately went to dinning area.
Bhaiyaaa Rudra scream he backhugged Kunj.
Tej smiling.
Aha Rudra leave me Kunj said kiddingly.
Huhu bhaiya I’m loving you he said and come in front of him. Kunj see him and smacked him..
aha bhaiya he said again hugged him.
What you making of yourself Rudra Kunj said.
Sorry I’m missing you very much he said.
Me too kunj said and hugged him.
Here pa too waiting for you Tej said. Kunj went to him take his blessings.
How’s you pa Kunj said.
Amazing he own the award business man of the year rudra said.
I know my dear brother he said and they share a hug.
Kesha hai Kunj tej asked him.
I’m good you pa he said.
Me too waiting for him to comeback he said.
Huhu pa just love bhaiya nobody love me he making faces just than there Sayeeda come who is care taker of this house and Kunj and Rudra’s nanny so they calling her daijan uff (DJ)
I love you rudra Baba Sayeeda added.. Rudra cuddles her.
Yes my DJ love me only he said.
Kunj Baba she said Kunj meet with her she kissed on his forehead get emotional.
Kitne dubale hogye ho aap she said.
Acha because I’m missing your food na my daijan he said and kissed on her forehead..
She give them all motherly love they too love her everyone give her all love and respect. While Rudra is pampered baby of this house hell naughty beaten by Kunj lott..
Now let’s have lunch lata said they all nodded in yes and settled down and started having lunch dijan feeding Rudra with her hands while lata too Kunj they all damn happy in their life.
But somewhere tej and Avantika isn’t together this pricking everyone lott.specially Priyanka
Third child of tej and Avantika who staying with her mother.. shy and little nervous behaviour girl she is..
Yummy food Kunj said
Bhaiya you missed everything rudra said.
Acha what I missed Kunj asked??
Pinku engagement Rudra said Kunj shocked and surprised fully.
What Priyanka engagement when this happened haan nobody told me about this Kunj said everyone knows about this. Kunj looking at tej.
Leave na Kunj tej said.
How can I leave meri behan ki engagement hogi and I don’t know who take this decision haan Kunj said in anger.
Mother indai Rudra said and Kunj closed his eyes.
Why you all didn’t tell me kunj asking..?
Kunj rohan family is very nice we all meet with her Avantika find lata said
Whatever dadi why so hurry Kunj said and they all having their food..

Next side..
a girl dancing in her towel and thinking about someone.
She checking her phone ahah he called me hogya busy she murmured and Wear the clothes and went downstairs.
Where are you going my little nanad ji mehar said.
Bas bhabhi out today twinkle said.
She is twinkle Taneja daughter of rt and leela Taneja who finished her studies and now doing modelling..
Okay come early she said.
Huhu handle your hubby twinkle said and went..

While they all finished the lunch and Kunj thinking about the engagement he get angry that tej can see easily..
Kunj was in living room balcony he was thinking about this all tej went near him and keep his hand on his shoulder Kunj see him.
I know you are angry but try to understand everything happened so fast Kunj tej said.
I don’t care pa how can she take all decisions alone she is my sister and your daughter she have to talked to us before taking Any decision of our life Kunj said.
I know but she find best for our pinku tej added.
Hmm I’ll see than he said..
Acha what about your marriage now you comeback get ready to marry tej said.
Acha😣why you and mummy too marry na with their wills now see what happening Kunj said.
Leave about me and Avantika think about yourself and don’t connected our matter with your matters Kunj go and this time you wouldn’t deny with any alliances tej said and he went.
Again this marriage drama ahah he murmured and hold his hands and went in his room back..
Rudra come and jumped on his bag and checking his phone.
Bhaiya yeh trouble and strife kaun hai Rudra asked while checking his contact numbers.

You leave my phone Kunj said and immediately take his phone from Rudra..
ahah bhaiya tell me kaun hai ahem ahem Rudra teasing him.
It’s none of your business go and do your studies I’ll see you later he said and get ready.
I’ll find out this acha bhaiya when you will marry and give me bhabhi see my all friend’s brothers bring bhabhi for them now it’s your time we don’t have young lady in our house just old 😫😫he said.
Pagal hai tu rudra bas kunj said and went.

He come outside and sit in his car and drove off..

Other hand in deewan mansion Prithviraj informed Avinash that kunj comeback..
he get happy Kunj went there and meet with his grand father.. Priyanka come down and meet with Kunj.
How’s you Priyanka asked?
I’m fine how’s you pinku he said.
Me too bhaiya and hugged him.
Aur kunj beta you didn’t formed your nanu that you coming today Avinash added.
I informed my dadi and dadu sorry I forgot nanu Kunj said.
Acha you informed them but not me why he asked.
Sorry for this even you didn’t tell me that you all done Priyanka engagement Kunj asked.
Well it’s Avantika decision Kunj Avinash said.
Great nanu how can she take this decision alone even not asked my pa as well don’t forget that she is even daughter of tej sarna not alone of Avantika deewan Kunj added in anger Priyanka scared.
Calm down Kunj I know Avantika should asked you and tej everything happened so fast tej and your family is happy with this alliance he said and hold his hand.
Whatever nanu even my grand parents too having hopes and wishes for us but you people always shattered down my grand parents dreams Kunj said in anger and about to go there Avantika come and see Kunj.Kunj stopped to see her.
Kunjjj she said Kunj eyes is full red..
Kunj about to go Avantika held his hand..
stopped kunjjj she said.
Why??? Kunj asked?
How dare you to talk like this with my dad and your nanu haan?? She shouted..
He is my nanu none of your business Kunj said.
Shut up you learn this haan say sorry to dad kunjj Avantika said and take him towards couch area.She looking at Kunj with anger eyes fully.
You go Priyanka from here she said and immediately Priyanka went from there.

Now you kunj she said.
Avantika beta leave it he said in anger I never mind because he is my grand son Avinash added.
Please dad she show him her hand I don’t like anyone disrespect my father she said.
Acha even I don’t like anyone disrespect my family as well he said.
Don’t forget that Kunj you are standing in front of your mother and talking to me Avantika said.

I know everything you are my great mother indai you know what you can’t control anyone life he said.
Acha whom life I’m controlling haan?? Answer you both brothers are your father responsibility not mind you know this because you both choose him other me like always she said.
Yeah Kunj laughs out sarcastically I know each and everything why always choice our pa because he loves us we too about Priyanka she is our sister we have all rights to interfere in her matter about disrespecting nanu I never done I love him same way like I love my grand parents
Even you are wrong you didn’t think once asked pa and informed me about my sister alliance why???? Kunj said.
This you can asked me nicely as well yeah I did her alliance because I find that boy perfect for my daughter she is my daughter only the way you both are father sons Kunj ho I’m sorry for this you can go and meet with your brother in law Avantika said.
I’m never interested to meet anyone bye I’m going nanu go to hell you all he said and walk out from there.
Avantikaaa why you become like him you know him na how he is Avinash said.
I know dad see what tej teaching them that Rudra who just busy in parties didn’t concentrate on his future ahah this tej I’ll see him later you too giving them love they don’t deserve at all she said and went from there Priyanka comeback..
nanu why bhaiya and mummy always fight like this even pa too Priyanka said having tears in her eyes..
shh beta you don’t think about this all he cupped her face wiped her tears you know Kunj bhaiya loves you both so much he wanted to be in your happiness Avantika didn’t in formed him that’s why he is angry nothing else you don’t worried about this they will be patched up soon he said and she hugged him..

Sun went down and atmosphere become so romantic with heavy and cold breezes..

at pub everyone busy in dance and drinks.
Kunj come out of his car he went inside and sit oder a drink for himself looking tired.
Heyy brother what’s up a man come and sit beside him.
Great he said
What happened looking tired why?? He asked.
Nothing yaar just again drama he said.
Hoo mother indai and son again vs πŸ˜‚he said and laughs out.
Arey you know how’s your mother still you kunj he added.
Whatever rahul Kunj stated he is rahul Malhotra best friend of Kunj..
Chal let’s enjoy drink he said..
hmm he hummed and they cheers the drinks and having.Kunj eyes went in side and watching while drinking..
Rahul went to dance floor he dancing Kunj laughs out slightly.
Heyy twinkle do you want drink chinki asked.
Yeah she replied and chinki bring drink for her..
twinkle dancing fully..
Kunj take his phone and message.he get his replies and laughs out Twinkle dancing very sensually boys were watching her..
twinkle phone beep.
Nice moves from helpmate message come.
Huhu she replied back and get busy in dance again Kunj leave his drink and went towards dance floor and pulled twinkle she landed on his chest both were looking at each other’s..
Song playing in background jee lee.:
They both started dancing fully others watching them.lights went off Kunj pulled her in side and pressing her waist::
Ahah she moaned..
what’s going on haan he said in low voice.
What do you mean who are you she said.
Acha don’t you know me he asked.
Yeah she pushed him and went out of the pub and having mock smile on her face.
Kunj coming behind twinkle?
Heyy stop he calling her there guard come.
What happened madam he asked twinkle..

See he is behind she said.
Whatt heyy why you teasing her wait I’ll call cops guard said. Twinkle giggling Kunj shocked.
What are you gone mad why I’ll teased her haan she is my friend he said
Really madam he asked her.
Nope I don’t know her twinkle said..
now go from there don’t teased her I’ll call police than he said and went from there Twinkle laughing fully and went towards her Kunj ruffling his hairs and run towards her he pulled her hand and pinned her against the car..
Aha man she shouted.
What you said you don’t know me We are strangers really he asked she nodding in yes😝with a laughs..
wait I’ll tell you he said and nuzzles his face in her neck and biting her.
Ahah kunnnj leave me she said and hold his face.
Now you remember your stranger madam haan? He said
Yeah sadu she smacked on his chest..

What’s going on inside her he asked her.
What dancing bas she said and try to get innocent Kunj cupped her face and smooch her.
Next time don’t dare too and wear something else he said and both sit in car.
Why she asked and he started the car and they drove off somewhere πŸ™ˆ.

What why I tell you na Bas follow me and my rules he said.
Why I’ll haan like you follow me haan I called you so many times no message nothing at all that’s no fair huhu now why you taking me haan she murmured.
Sit quietly I was busy in work what about you haan you coming to airport what happened than! He said.
Oops I was angry because you didn’t talking to me that’s why and bhai and papa was at home that’s why why you didn’t informed you coming so soon I get to know from Rahul she said.
Aise at last moment everything planned baby he said.
Hoo still after comeback you meeting with me here at night huhu she said.
What to do my dadu and dadi waiting for me have lunch with family than ahah he said.
Acha Good family boy she said. What happened to you why you sitting there with sadu face she asked.
Aise hi pura mood off today he said.
Acha why something happened again between you and Mumsy she asked.
Kya you know priyanka engaged he said.
Hmm even I get to know yesterday only don’t tell me you don’t know about this she said.
I don’t know rudra said than I get to know he said.
So what they looking good together see I have their picture she said and show him.
Leave me I’m not in good mood he said.
So what to do she said he drinking with angry faces.. they come little out of the town no cars at all.Twinkle smirked song playing in Fm Malang..
she went and sit on Kunj lap he was stunned and she grab his lips and he pressed the break with a jerk.she started kissing him he too started they kissing each other’s like mads.
Kunj pulled her more and more she nibbling his lips he biting her lower lip.. they kissing fully after lack of oxygen they break the kiss.
Both breathing heavily both looking at each other’s.
Kya tha yeh kunj said.
Kya kya tha she said same:
Acha bachu aisa kaun karta hai abhi accident ho jata toh twinkle he said.
So what kiss me amar hojate😝😝she said and joint their heads.. Kunj pecking on her lips..
You are very bad Kunj said.
Why and how?? She asked still on his lap..
now you turned on me where you will go he said and kissing on her cheeks.
Ahah sadu let me go she said and sit back to seat..
Kunj start the car again and in full speed.
Sadu carefully why so hurry where you taking me haan??she said.
You wanna have dinner he asked.
Yeah I’m hell hungry she said.
Okay he added and they went to restaurant and reached they come out of the car and composed themselves they went inside.
Take their seat in corner no was there private area..
what you wanna have Kunj asked.
Anything she said and they give oder.soon their food come they both started having Feeding each other’s while romancing.they finished with dinner.

Now what?? Madam you want Kunj asked.
Dessert she said.
Okay he winked at her and he hold her hand..
They went and take the key and went upstairs entered in room.Kunj closed the door and pinned twinkle against the door and started kissing her wildly while kissing she remove his shirt and she pushed him and went towards bed and laid down Kunj come upon her and nuzzles his face in her neck started kissing her fully..she moaning his name kunjjjZz..
He look at her.
Kya hua siyappa queen don’t you want your dessert he said. 😜
Huhu not this she said.
But I have this only he said.
Aahan not today no protection you have baby she said.
I don’t care he added and kissing her fully than on her collar bones and giving her love bites and she moaning his name fully. Kunj remove her top and she come upon and sit on Kunj.
Grab his lips and they started kissing each other’s agin than he take her under himself and remove her last upper piece..
Ahh don’t teased you idiot she screaming Kunj enjoying this sweet torture quickly their clothes scattered down in side on the floor. Twinkle clutch bed sheet in her fist and Kunj thrusting in her..
shh kunjjj she groaning.
You teased me in car now bear baby he said kissing on her neck.they filled under sweat.
You idiottttt she screaming in unbearable pleasure.
Baby bear after long he said and again give her.they enjoying their love and pleasure Kunj phone started ringing Kunj take the call and keep on speaker.
Hush twinkle he said Kunj laid on the bed and leave twinkle.
Haan dadi Kunj said.
Where are you kunj you didn’t comeback for dinner she said.
Arey dadi I have my dinner he added.
Acha with whom she asked.
Twinkle looking at him. She covered herself with blanket.
With my friends dadi he said. Twinkle murmured liar.πŸ‘….
Okay come soon waiting for you acha Sun I send you a girl photo check karlena she said
Hmm he hummed and ended the call.
Aha again girl he said and cuddles twinkle.
Kya hua what dadi saying girl? She asked.
Kuch nahi photo for shadi he said and twinkle checking in his phone photo.
See Kunj she is pretty girl she saidπŸ˜“
Acha bachu pretty I have already my girl in my arms leave this phone he said and throw it in side.
Kyu sadu didn’t you like she said.
Why I’ll i only love you jaan he said and nuzzles his face in her cleavage.
Today very wild sadu she murmured..
you are very beautiful jaan ahah i can’t leave without you now for a second giving her wet kisses he said..
Both looking at each other’s with love eyes.
Twinkle started having tears in her Kunj see.
Kya hua in gentle voice.. he said..
Kuch nahi kya socha hai my papa going to fixed my alliance with my childhood friend yuvi she said.Kunj held her chin.
You don’t worries about anything I just love you twinkle he said and kissed on her lips. She cuddles him.
Even I love you too kunjj πŸ₯°..Kunj caressing his hairs and twinkle making circles on his chest.
Completely silence..
leave me I have to get freshen up she said.
Later stay with me he said. She controlling on herself Kunj knowing that she started hitting on his chest. And started crying.. Kunj cuddles her.
Tum bhut bure ho kunjjjj ahha 😀😀she saying.
Kya Twinkle itne bache makeout ke baad this rona dona not fair he said try to cheers up her. She looking at him Kunj wiped her tears.
Tum mere ho samje na I’ll kill that girl you loving me and fixing alliance with another huhu she said.
I know twinkle i m just yours he said and assured.
He come upon her again.
Kunjj what she said.
You again spoiled my set mood so bear baby he said and again engaged with her.. kissing her fully..

You can’t stop the feelings you have for someone. You can’t lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well.♥♥

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
sorry I don’t know how’s it I write it down in hustle bustle for Yashika meri maa 😝she wanted maybe last😝😝

so please leave errors and hope you like the story and haan I’ll give only short updates not having time like before for Yashika happiness posting and start again πŸ‘…

so enjoy first short do tell me how’s it.. thanks for last.

bye love you all..

The post FALLING INN LOVE ❥~ TWINJ SHOT1 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/15/2020 11:38:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: