Monday 10 February 2020

Bigg Boss 13 9th February 2020 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 13 9th February 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Elimination Day
Shilpa says that I am making something sweet for Salman. She makes a desert for him.

Salman comes on the stage and welcomes everyone. He says our 19th week is ending. We have spent a lot of time together. This show will end on February 15th and it was a journey. Salman says they have good dedication. He connects the call to the house. Salman says this is the last weekend show. Salman says only two people would stand with me here on this stage next week. Salman says what if we reject the finale task? All laugh. Salman says this show has been extended to March.. 2070. Let’s create a scene if you people stay in the house for 50 years. The first situation is Sid trying to tell Rashami to not make burnt food. Rashami and Sid wear a white hair wig. Asim laughs. Rashami asks Sid if he fine after 50 years? I will make parathas for you. Sid acts old and sits on the chair. She gives him parathas and says you want ketchup? He says no I want glucose. He says it’s good that we didn’t marry after seeing this paratha, I think you should stop working now. All clap for them.
Salman says the next situation is Asim and Sid trying to eat apples when they are old. Asim acts old and says I want to eat apples. Sid says but you don’t have teeth anymore, you can have oranges. All clap for them.
Salman says now Paras will become Karthik and Sid will become Gautam after 50 years, Sana has to give them attention. Sid acts like old Gautam. Sana hugs them and says I am still young from heart, I have married Sid so let me give him a sleeping pill. Sana says my Gautam-Karthik are here. Salman says really good.
Salman says now Arti will become a ghost after 50 years. Arti becomes a ghost and tries to scare the inmates. All laugh at her.

Salman asks Sana that you call Sid your husband, when did it happen? Sana says I just got a feeling. Sid says there is no feeling like that. Salman asks Sana what was her experience in a press conference? Sana says I was hurt a little and cried to Sid but I had a good feeling to talk to the media. They kept saying that I flip a lot. Salman says we will announce a winner next week, you must have a ranking in your head. Mahira says winner is Sid and then Asim, Sana, Rashami/Arti. Salman asks Sana that if you are on the second position then why are you nervous? Sana says I feel that I might leave today. Salman asks her to be positive, you also think that you would give the trophy to Sid, I will give money to Sid.
Salman says to the inmates that mutually decide a ranking for top 5. He asks them to take a stand for yourself. Rashami says there will be no decision for this, he ends the call.

In the house:
Asim says I think I am first then Sid, Rashami. Arti gives her for the first. Paras says I am on top and then Sid, Rashami, Sana and Mahira. Sid says top is me then Sana, Paras, Asim, Arti. Rashami says give me sometime, I can’t decide. Arti says Rashami is not doing the task. Rashami says I don’t want to take a name right now. Arti says you have to create an issue in everything. You discussed everyone’s journey but now you can’t? Mahira says the audience will decide so you can give a name. Sid tells Rashami to do the task. Rashami says first is me, Sid, Paras, Asim and Sana. They all mutually decide the tanking:
1st –
2nd –
3rd –
4th –
5th –

Arti tells Asim that she didn’t take my name and I am so upset with her attitude, I never back-bited about her, she is always fighting with me.

Arti tells Paras that they want to act great when it comes to ranking but she can taunt anyone’s journey, she says that Asim will win but she didn’t give him 2nd ranking?

On the stage:
Salman welcomes Shilpa Shetty. Shilpa comes there and hugs him. Shilpa gives him the desert that Salman likes. Salman eats it and says it’s good. Shilpa says it’s a great thing to host this show for 4 months. Shilpa says this is a crazy house. Salman says Shilpa is a fitness queen in real sense. Shilpa says it was a good memory to go inside the house yesterday. Shilpa says what will happen after 15th Feb? Salman says a show is coming that will have a marriage and it might have one of these inmate’s wedding. We will know after 17th February. Salman

The post Bigg Boss 13 9th February 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/10/2020 12:24:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: