Sunday 9 February 2020

Bigg Boss 13 8th February 2020 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 13 8th February 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Day 132
6 PM
Rashami asks Asim to try. Asim says there is no point as Sid has got 3 keys already. Rashami says we should try till the end. The gong plays and Sid goes to get the key. He opens Paras’ jail. Mahira laughs at Rashami standing there for no reason.

6:15 PM
Asim tells Arti that you are not going tomorrow, I thought that first but I thought Sid would save you too, I was shocked. Arti cries silently.

6:30 PM
Sana says to Asim that you didn’t like Arti first but now you want to save her? Sid says Asim wants to get attention. Sana says you people want to win the game using words. The gong plays and Sid gets the key. He opens the last key for Paras and gives him immunity. Bigg Boss says give Paras the immunity card. Paras thanks Sid and Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss says Paras has been saved and the nominated inmates are Arti, Sana and Mahira.

Sid tells Paras that I am so happy to save you, I had to repay you. Paras thanks him and says it’s friendship. Sid says sorry to Rashami for hurting her not deliberately. Rashami says I got very badly hurt, it numbed my face. Sid says right, you can keep speaking. Rashami says I didn’t say anything to you. Sid says you could have won this woman beating card outside but there are cameras here.

7 PM
Sid tells Paras that if Asim wanted to save Arti then why did he back off?

,,

1 AM
Sana comes to her bed and Sid tells her to sleep somewhere else. She hugs him and says no. Sid ignores her but she hugs him. Sid puts pillows between them. Sana leaves from there.

1:30 AM
Sid looks at Sana in the bed. She hugs him. Sid hugs her back.

Paras asks Mahira to come to his bed. Mahira goes in his bed.

Day 133
8 AM
The inmates wake up to the song shut up and bounce. They all dance.

9:45 AM
Sana tells Sid that I want to go after seeing all this, they all blame me (talking about Paras and Mahira), they talk about loyality? She tells Sid to not give her any support, I will see their loyality to you, you have all relations here. Sid says right and says keep crying. Sana says you go and cry to them. Sid says good and leaves from there.

2:45 PM
The inmates see Shilpa Shetty entering the house. She dances with them. Shilpa calls them all to the garden. Sana hugs her. Shilpa says only Asim works out here. She says I am wearing this mic after 12 years and I know your feeling. You are top 7. I have seen you not working out and becoming lazy except Asim. She touches them with a wiper. Shilpa says let’s start yoga. She makes them all sit down and starts with breathing exercises. She asks Sana to control her breathing. She says I will make couples, Sid-Sana, Paras-Mahira, Asim-Rashami-Arti. She gives them positions. Sana cries in pain.

3:15 PM
Shilpa tells the inmates that I earned a lot of love because of this show. You people are an entertaining lot, what will you miss? Paras says the best memory was entering this house. Mahira says I was crying last night as I am emotionally attached to this house. Shilpa hugs her as she gets emotional. Shilpa asks what’s her worst memory? Mahira says telling Sana that she is my friend. Shilpa asks Sana. Sana says I have got the attention that I wanted in life. My worst memory was getting nominated for the first time. Shilpa asks Sid. Sid says my best memory was seeing Sana missing me when I was in the secret room, the worst memory was betrayals. Shilpa asks who betrayed you most? Sid says Asim. Asim says I had many good memories, I used to eat with Sid and I had a good bond with Sid. Then I saw Himanshi coming into the house, then the worst memory was her leaving. Rashami says my good memory was hiding the tea and all teasing me. Shilpa says we become so petty in this house. Rashami says I regret the words I said against Mahira as I am fond of her. Arti says I became the captain and that was the best memory and the worst memory was my panic attack.
Shilpa says if you can gift something to your favorite person then what will you give? Mahira gives perfume to Mahira. Paras gives her a bracelet to Mahira. Sid gives his grey shorts to Sana, all laugh. Sana says I gift my lipstick to Sid as he can wear it if I leave. Shilpa clicks their polaried. Shilpa asks Sid on whom he will use this lipstick? Sid says I will use it on someone outside this house as I respect Sana here. Sana says and you will disrespect me outside? Rashami laughs and says there is no one like her. Arti gifts her shalwar kameez to Rashami and hugs her. Rashami gives her hairdryer to Asim as he always wanted it. Asim hugs her. Asim gives his perfume to Rashami. Shilpa thanks them all and promotes her movie. She leaves the house.

PRECAP- Salman tells the inmates that they have to enact ex-contestants. Sid will become Gautam Gulati, Paras will become Karthik Aryan. Sana romances with Sid and Paras as Gautam and Karthik.
Shilpa meets Salman on the stage. They both dance together.
Arnab questions Salman about scolding Asim. Salman says he needed it.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 13 8th February 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/09/2020 12:24:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: