Tuesday 21 January 2020

Yeh Teri Galiyan 21st January 2020 Written Episode Update

Yeh Teri Galiyan 21st January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Asmita snatches the gun from Shekhawat and puts it on him. Asmita says let’s go Shan. They walk out. Shekhawat shoves a box on them and picks Krishi. He runs. Shan and Asmita run after Shekhawat. Krishi says mama, papa please save me. Asmita says he took Krishi there. They run after him. Shan stops Shekhawat. Krishi says mama please save me. Shekhawat says how will you stop me. Asmita says to think about Nirvan at least. Give me Krishi. Shekhawat says I don’t care for him. I adopted him. He isn’t my son. I only want you. If you can’t be mine, you won’t be Shan’s either. Shekhawat slaps Krishi and she falls on a stone. Shekhawat says I will kill this girl. Because of her, you went away from me. She has to die. Asmita and Shan run and come in front of Krishi.

Asmita shoves Shan. The bullet hits her. Asmita falls down. Shan screams Asmita.. Police come there and arrest Shekhawat. Nevi scream Asmita. Shan tries to go to Asmita. He holds her hand. Asmita is dying. Shan says I won’t let anything happen to you. He says to call the ambulance. Shan picks her. Shan screams and cries. Asmita says I don’t have time. Shan says don’t say that. Asmita says I have the last few moments, I want to live them with you. I am in your arms while dying and with my Krishi. Shan says nothing would happen to you. Asmita says I only loved you all my life. She recalls their childhood. Asmita says I have always loved you. Every moment of my life. Asmita says I will always love you even after dying. The song humari adhuri kahani.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Yeh Teri Galiyan 21st January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/21/2020 05:17:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: