Monday 6 January 2020

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 6th January 2020 Written Episode Update: Sonakshi clarifies her point

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 6th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Suman calling Rohit. She says you ask Sonakshi why did she decide to leave her work. He asks what. Some time back, Sonakshi says I won’t forgive you for this. She gets Netra’s call and asks did mum come there, I will come. Rohan says Pari, don’t be scared, Tanya won’t know it, I like my bold and beautiful Pari. Tanya comes. He changes his words and ends call. She asks aren’t you happy seeing me, did I spoil your plan. He says no, I had no plan. She says I thought I will surprise you, I want to have Japanese today. He says fine, but you should have called me, if I m at office or not. She says like you were in Goregaon yesterday. He argues.

Pooja comes to call Rani. Rani shouts on her and makes her out of the room. Pooja cries and asks what did I do, tell me. Veena asks what happened. Pooja says I m sure mom and dad scolded Rani, its my mistake. Veena says calm down, mood gets spoiled and then gets fine, don’t worry, we shall have food, when Naren is upset, I make his fav food and eat it in front of him, he can’t resist the food and we patch up, you have Rani’s fav food in front of her, she will have it too and patch up. Pooja hugs her and goes to get food. Rohit asks why did Sonakshi go to Rani. Nishi says Rani is hurting Pooja, Pooja is disturbed, I can’t see Pooja like this. Rohit says you got Rani for this, you made this cheap plan, Sitara is safe, commissioner said I should keep this info to myself, I hate myself for doing this, Sitara is also someone’s daughter. He gets Suman’s call. Sonakshi asks Suman not to tell Rohit. Suman says Rohit, come home, you should know what’s your wife doing. He asks what do you mean. Sonakshi ends call and says this is my decision.

Rohit comes home and asks what, why… Suman asks why did she decide to leave work, ask him, Kahani Parvati Ki is her identity. Sonakshi says I was going to tell Rohit. They ask what’s the point. Sonakshi says I want a break, I want to enjoy my married life. Suman says you can take a holiday, take the resignation back. Sonakshi says we have savings already. Suman asks Rohit to explain her. Rohit says calm down, I don’t want your BP to fluctuate, I will talk to Sona. Pari says I m getting the car wash done, I will go home. The man says we had to remove this tracker, shall I fix it back. Rohan asks what, where was it, maybe my wife had fixed this for the kids, fix it back. He says Tanya is smart, its fine, I m double smart.

Rohit and Sonakshi are on the way. He says we shall talk. She says I also want to talk. He says then stop the car somewhere. She parks the car. They get down. He says I thought I know you, I was wrong, you gave the reason to Suman that you are tired and want a break to enjoy married life, I know its not true, I know you worship your work, you left mandap and made someone else sit, you went for your work, we are friends, you should have told me. She says sorry, I didn’t get a chance. He says you have a chance now, tell me.

She says my work is affecting my family. Pari asks Suman not to take decision. Suman says no, Sonakshi is famous because of my hard work, she is leaving everything, no way. Sonakshi says I m an actress, my family is getting in public eye, Naren had to apologize to media, Pooja’s adoption news came out because she is related to me, Yash and Nishi’s party spoiled because of me, its my profession, how can I stay calm if this is affecting my family. Suman says I m sure Sippys are forcing Sonakshi, Pari listen, Rohan wanted you to work with him, but I refused. Pari says yes, his offer is still there. Suman says you work with him until new show starts. Pari asks how. Suman shouts because I m saying this, take the money he offers, meet him more at his home and find out why did Sona decide this. Pari asks how will I give auditions. Suman says I will look after your career, do my work, Sona shouldn’t know this. Pari smiles.

Sonakshi says Naren spoke to me, I don’t know he is right or wrong, he is ashamed that his Bahu is an actress, so I thought the work isn’t useful. Rohit says you mean you will sacrifice your career for my dad and family. She says I feel its a little adjustment for family. He says no, if you leave the work you like, then its called a sacrifice. She says if I was in police or a lawyer, Naren would be happen, when that rain song came on tv, I was upset, when Naren saw that, he got much disturbed, I don’t want this. He says I don’t know, everyone should keep working. She says I will do some other work, I will clear my exams, Madhuri also took break from acting and then she is doing films, I will not forget acting, this break is necessary, I can choose anything else, I started acting for my family and I want to quit it for my family. He says I don’t agree, I love you, I m with you. She thanks him. They hug. Netra says episode should air on time. She sees something on the screen and says I have to inform Sona. Rohit goes to get icecream. Sonakshi says I will ask Netra to accept my resignation.

Precap:
Naren says Veena, ask Sonakshi to leave Pooja alone. Rohit says Sonakshi has left her show because of you. Pari looks on.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 6th January 2020 Written Episode Update: Sonakshi clarifies her point appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/06/2020 12:47:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: