Monday 20 January 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 20th January 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 20th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
AJ and Guddan take the rounds. Guddan comes in front for the last three rounds. She’s worried. Antra says you can’t defeat me Guddan. I defeated death to beat you. I won’t lose this time. I am coming. Pandit ji says this last round would make you both each others’ partners forever. AJ says in heart I am marrying to take revenge Guddan. I will live with this pain all my life. Antra comes there and says stop. AJ is shocked. Antra says I am here, Guddan is behind the ghunghat. AJ is dazed. Guddan takes off her ghunghat.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 20th January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/20/2020 05:08:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: