Thursday 9 January 2020

Choti Sardarni 9th January 2020 Written Episode Update

Choti Sardarni 9th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Guddan comes downstairs. AJ looks at her. Guddan is walking out. AJ holds her hand and says where are you going? Guddan says I am going home to my papa. AJ says this is your home and your condition.. Guddan says I am in this condition because of you. Promise me on this child you won’t come in my way or I will do anything. She leaves. AJ is in tears. Dadi comes to him. AJ says I am not lying. I did all this for my baby and Guddan. I can never cheat on her. I don’t know how to make her understand. She isn’t listening. Dadi says don’t cry. Let me tell you a story from my childhood. Dadi says once heart and mind loved each other, they fought who loves more. It got so big, heart and mind didn’t understand each other. Then mind said, talking won’t work. You have to show love. Mind took out everything and only gave space to the heart. Heart stopped beating to show that it loved the mind more. In this stupid war to show who loves more, they both died. Love is about keeping it not competing. Your intention wasn’t wrong but your way was. To save her from stress, you broke her trust. Trust takes time to regain. You can fix it. She would change, but life is about change. I know you two can’t live without each other. It would take time but everything would be fine. AJ says I can give her time, but I hope she doesn’t take the stress. I can’t see her like this. Dadi says she is hurt. She went to her papa. Everyone will take care of her there.

Scene 2
Guddan is walking on the store. She recalls her moments with AJ. Guddan recalls AJ making promises and then hugging Antra. AJ said Antra is innocent. Antra is behind her in a car. She says I will use your anger against AJ. It will part you two. You will stop hoping for him to be in your life. Antra drives towards Guddan. She is about to hit her but she stops. Guddan faints. She says God, please protect my child. Antra comes out of her car. She says I wish I could send you to God. But I can’t. If you leave the world, who would entertain me? I want to see you dying every moment? Let me show you the next surprise. She takes Guddan in her car.

Guddan wakes up in a hospital. There are doctors inside. The doctor says you met an accident. We have to do an operation to save your baby. It can risk your life as well. Guddan says please save my baby. I promised AJ. Please call AJ. The doctor says we can’t wait for him. Please sign this form, it says hospital won’t be responsible for anything. Please sign it. Guddan signs it and faints. She says please save my child.

AJj

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Choti Sardarni 9th January 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/09/2020 04:21:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: