Friday 29 November 2019

Yeh Teri Galiyan 29th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Yeh Teri Galiyan 29th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Shan says you can’t kick me out of your life Asmita. Krishi says mama please talk to papa once. Please go out and talk to him. He is in pain. Shan is standing on one leg. Krishi says mama please talk to him. Shan says I can’t let you go away from me. I will wait for you here. Shan is fainting. Asmita comes. Shan says I know you can’t close your heart on me. Asmita says stop all this. Don’t live in a misunderstanding. There were kids inside so I came out. Shan says Nandini is arrested. she will pay for her sins. Asmita says we are paying and Krishi is. Shan says I will fix everything. Asmita says everything is over. We can never be together now. it’s too late. Don’t do any drama here. I don’t want her in stress. I want all the kids to have a normal life. Shan says I can’t leave you like this Asmita.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Yeh Teri Galiyan 29th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/29/2019 08:37:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: