Monday 11 November 2019

Yeh Teri Galiyan 11th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Yeh Teri Galiyan 11th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Combined episode of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega & Yeh Teri Galiyan

Scene 1
AJ is getting ready. Guddan says should I help? AJ says no thank you. Guddan touches his feet. He says what are you doing? Guddan says give me blessings that I win this competition and prove that I love my daughter. AJ says love isn’t shown in competition. You weren’t there when she needed you the most. What’s the point? I don’t want any stain on our family name. I don’t want our personal matters to be discussed in front of everyone. Please don’t do this overdramatic acting. It won’t get you anything. He leaves. Guddan says he is being mad as if I am 40 years old experienced mother. It isn’t my fault. I will win this competition and show everyone I am the best mom.

Scene 2
Everyone comes to the competition. Dadi says motherhood isn’t a competition. Asmita comes there. She meets everyone. Asmita says this is my daughter Krishi. Guddan says this is my daughter Alisha. Krishi says we will defeat you in the competition. AJ says it’s going to be tough. Guddan says we don’t lose. Krishi says you’re challenging us? Guddan laughs.

Chahat says mama why are we here? Nandani says the best mom and daughter have to win this. Chahat says but we are the best. Nandani says we have to show Guddan and Asmita. Nandani says where is Perv? I have to make my plan succeed. Perv comes there disguised as a Sikh. Nandani says can’t you see? He says I am Perv. I am home for everyone else so I am not blamed. Nandani tells him the plan. She says Asmita and guddan both would be defeated. Perv says life is exciting finally. Someone calls Perv. He says don’t worry boss. Guddan won’t win today. Durga is on the other side. Durga says I have to stop Guddan and show she is wrong. If she can’t be a good mother in real life, she doesn’t deserve to win this competition. I won’t let Guddan be unfair to the daughter of this house even if I have to be with Perv.

Scene 3
The competition starts. The host says this is the biggest competition in the country. I would ask AJ’s mother to come on stage and inaugurate the competition with the minister. Dadi lights the candle. Dadi says for every mother, and for every daughter they are special. But we have to find the best one today. I wish you all the very best. The host says we are about to start our first round. AJ says to Guddan all the best. He says I know there are problems between us. But I really love you and will always do. Guddan says your love gives me strength. He says Guddan you can do anything. Guddan says thank you. Dadi says you keep fighting with her but ou can’t live without her. AJ says I try. I can’t see her losing.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Yeh Teri Galiyan 11th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/11/2019 09:06:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: