Wednesday 27 November 2019

KKM Story Of Love And War Between Siblings Episode 36

The episode starts with Ranbir coming to his room in frustration for getting disqualified from the dance, Rhea comes there and knocks on the door. Ranbir, assuming it to be PRACHI shouts, “I don’t want to hear anything from you, JUST LEAVE FROM HERE!!!”, Rhea gets disheartened on hearing that and thinks, “Oh my poor baby, Ranbir is suffering all for me!!! He is handling that downtown Prachi and also bearing her only to win my heart, he is badly hurt because of me!!! But don’t worry baby, I won’t make you do any more of those cheap stuff for me!!! I promised God, that I will reveal my feelings to you without making you break Prachi’s heart, which will happen soon, Ranbir.” She leaves from there silently and sadly. Soon after Rhea leaves, Prachi comes there and closes the door. Ranbir is surprised, he asks her angrily, “Didn’t I tell you; I don’t want to hear anything from you, then why did you come inside and close the door???” Prachi replies in an aggressive tone, “But I need to talk to you!!!” Ranbir gets up to leave, but Prachi catches his hand. Ranbir uses his strength to go forward, but Prachi pulls him back, which makes them to lose their balance and fall onto the bed, on top of each other. They share an eye lock. Ranbir asks her, “Why did you have to be so sensitive during the dance, which made us lose!!!!” Prachi tells him, “In LIFE we have lose sometimes, to win greater things!!!!” Ranbir asks her, “So what did I win right now???” Prachi replies, “What you lost downstairs with a greater profit!!! Time being close to me all alone!!!” Ranbir smiles and tells her, “You know how to deal with my mood, I’m impressed!!!” Prachi whispers into his ears, “That is why I’m your girlfriend!!!” they continue to look into each other’s eyes and, slowly touch their foreheads together.

Downstairs as the paper dance goes on, Shahana lost in Aryan’s thoughts, comes out of the paper and gets disqualified. As Rishi and Shahana come out of the dance floor, Shahana’s eyes search constantly for Aryan, and on not finding him, she goes inside to search for him. Aliyah gets worried as she gets her eyes off from Shahana, and she too comes out of the paper, and gets disqualified. So, the only couple left for the dance were Abhigya and Vikram-Pallavi.

While Priyanka reaches downstairs with the blade in her hand safely. She looks for Shahana but does not find her there, when she gets a call from Sunny who informs her that he had had brought Sanju along with him. Priyanka gets irritated, and scolds him to wait over there with Sanju, and hangs up the phone. Sunny is surprised, he thinks, “Surely this girl is up to something, that is why her mood seems to be bad!!! I hope she does not hurt Abhi chachu and family, nor PA….” he stops himself from saying Papa, “Why do I care about that man??? When I’m trying to destroy him, no I don’t give a damn about him at all!!!” He throws his phone in anger. Sanju is shocked and asks him, “What happened Bhai???” Sunny tells him, “Just shut up and wait here, Madam will come here.” Sanju grumbles, “What did I do now???”

 

Priyanka goes inside and looks for Shahana, while the latter is inside looking for Aryan. Rishi finds Shahana worried and asks her the matter. She says nothing while still looking around for Aryan. Rishi continues mischievioulsy, “So the sherni of Hoshiarpur has finally shown her cowardice!!” Shahana does not get him and asks, “Huh???” Rishi says, “You are feeling bad because we lost in the paper dance game, right???” Shahana is blank and does not give any answer. Rishi catches her hands and consoles her, when Priyanka reaches there, she fumes on seeing them together. Rishi smiling tells her, “In every if someone wins then someone has to lose right??? So why feel bad about LOSING??? I f we LOST this time, then next time we are gonna win!!!” Rishi looks approving at her, while she smiles back. Priyanka still holding the blade in her hand cuts her hand using it, she says, “Now I’m not going to leave you at all Shahana, you are distancing my RISHI more from me, YOU will have to pay for this!!!!” Rishi tells her, “Come let us watch the rest of the game and see if MAASI wins the game!!!” Shahana tells him to go, while she will join him in a few minutes. Rishi leaves. While, Shahana still looks around worriedly for Aryan thinking, “I’m sure he must be coking unwanted stories in his head about me and Rishi, I just don’t want him to create any misunderstandings, and he was no less!!! He keeps saying that MISHTI is his sister, but they were standing in an even more worse romantic pose than me and Rishi in the paper dance, let him come, I’m gonna…” as she turns around saying this, she stands face to face with Aliyah. She gets astonished. Priyanka on noticing Aliyah, says, “I will have stay away for a while, otherwise if BOOJI sees me, she will surely INFORM CHUCKS ABOUT IT!!!” Priyanka goes out. While Shahana is left agape seeing Aliyah.

—–

To be continued.

The post KKM Story Of Love And War Between Siblings Episode 36 appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/27/2019 08:37:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: