Friday 1 November 2019

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 1st November 2019 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 1st November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Police come home. Guddan says why is police here? AJ says because culprits belong in jail not in my house. He says on Diwali where a family celebrates together, my daughter tried harming Guddan. Guddan says what are you doing? AJ says I can’t tolerate your life in danger. Not a single word. Inspector arrest Alisha. Guddan says move, no one will touch my daughter. AJ says have you lost it? Guddan says she isn’t going anywhere. AJ says your life was risked. Guddan says she hasn’t done anything. AJ says how can you say that? Guddan says like you can accuse Alisha. AJ says how did a phone blast then? Guddan says it was an accident. Or someone else might have done it. You can’t blame Alisha. There are people who don’t want us to live together. I trust Alisha. AJ says inspector Guddan is being emotional. Arrest Alisha. Guddan says I will forget all laws if anyone touches Alisha. AJ says I won’t let a culprit live in my house.

Guddan takes the inspector’s gun. AJ says what are you doing? Guddan says I will shoot if anyone touches Alisha. Durga says please don’t do this Guddan. AJ stands in front of the gun. He says come, shoot me. What will you do now? Shoot me? Are you trying to hide her sins? Why? Guddan says she is my daughter and a part of this house. She hasn’t done this crime and she will live with us. Dadi says you would shoot your husband for Antra’s daughter? He is your husband. Guddan says Alisha is my daughter as well. I can’t let her go to jail without any proof. AJ says she has to go to jail or you can shoot me. Guddan puts the gun down. Guddan says okay I don’t have an option, take her. But give me proof. How can the inspector take her without proof? Show me the proof first. Inspector says AJ calls us and complained that your life is under risk

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 1st November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/01/2019 05:48:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: