Monday 25 November 2019

Bigg Boss 13 24th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 13 24th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Elimination Day
Salman welcomes everyone to the show. Salman says see what happened yesterday.

In the house:
Sid tells Asim that you are listening to Rashami now when you know that I don’t get along with her.
Arti asks Rashai to open your cards, you can’t be good with everyone, I am sure that I am leaving. Rashami hugs her and cries.
Sid tells Asim that I am not used to taking the anger of others, I take you as my younger brother, your interest comes first to me. Rashami comes and asks Sid to talk to Arti as she might leave.

Shefali tells Himanshi that don’t cry if someone is alleging you. Asim says Paras wants us to fight, he is linking me and Shefali too.

Asim tells me that it was my fault. Sid hugs him and says we are brothers, you can’t keep so much in your heart. Asim says I am like that, I don’t confront at the moment, Arti says to Sid that you need to listen to others, you get angry.

On the stage:
Salman connects the call to the house. He says Arti and Devoleena are nominated, there is a twist, both have got the same votes so they both will leave but you will leave after the episode. Salman asks them to bring the balloon hats. Salman jokes that Sana lost yesterday in the Sultani ring. Sana says anyone can lose in front of you. She says I want to meet Bigg Boss, he might be handsome, all laugh. Salman says you will have to burst balloons of the misunderstanding. Vishal tells Salman that your jacket is very nice. Salman says I thought you were talking about Paras’ jacket. All laugh. They all take the balloons. Bhau tells Salman that he is looking nice. Salman says because it’s being human shirt. Salman says tell about the misunderstandings. Let’s start with Mahira. Mahira burst Shefali’s balloon and says she thinks I have bad lips. Salman says it’s her opinion. Who likes her lips? Paras and others raise their hands. Next is Paras but he mistakenly burst his balloon and says I trust people too much. He bursts Shefali’s balloon and says she thinks she has leadership quality and her eyes are very pretty but she can’t see the truth so she took the wrong decision. Next is Sana. She bursts Shefali’s balloon because she was not a good judge. Vishal bursts Rashami’s balloon as she thinks I am starting a fire between Sid and her. Rashami says we already have a fight. Next is Sid, he bursts Asim’s balloon that he doesn’t work to put him down. Arti bursts Rashami’s balloon and says that she think she can become a Devi by not talking. Rashami bursts Mahira’s balloon as she thinks that I am not involved in the show. Mahira says you are not involved. Rashami says I am not asking. Next is Devoleena, Devo says I want to burst Sana’s balloon as she thinks to break the things if she is getting bored in the tasks.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 13 24th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/25/2019 01:22:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: